Search results

1. F

FS: Irritating Maze Partial Kit

Hi guys, Selling this Irritating Maze partial kit. I bought it as new old stock. The original box is in fair/poor shape. There is no manual and no motherboard (although there is an empty box included - first picture, back right - probably for the motherboard?). The trackball silver frame...
  2. F

WTB: candy cabinet

hey guys - looking for a candy cabinet in the philadelphia area. willing to drive up to 2 hours away to pick it up...i am not picky on the type of cabinet but the monitor must be rotatable, and i would rather have something with no burn in. i don't mind if it is a project, as long as the...
  3. F

WTB: cowboys of moo mesa PCB (FOUND)

hey all, looking for an original cowboys of moo mesa pcb. let me know if you have one for sale!
  4. F

WTB Battletoads PCB *FOUND*

anyone have one they'd be willing to sell me? pm with price!
  5. F

WTB Ghouls 'n Ghosts PCB + Q*bert wiring harness

hey - looking for the following... Ghouls 'n Ghosts PCB Q*bert wiring harness (can be original or homemade, as long as it works) if you have either of these please send me a pm :)
  6. F

bad repair? or...?

ok, so i can't figure this one out. my apologies to the seller if you read this but i had to ask. prog board looks different from the examples here: http://www.boredstu.com/neogeo/games/kof98/kof98.html cha board matches the pic in pcb set 1 in above link so i did not bother to take pictures...
  7. F

WTB: mikie pcb

anyone have an original mikie pcb for sale? send me a pm with your price :)
  8. F

graphical glitching - top hunter mvs

i have a top hunter cart that has graphical glitching during the introduction screens (see pictures). also some objects during game play have similar glitches. i have already cleaned the cart several times using alcohol and q-tips, and i also tried the pink eraser method. there was no...
  9. F

*FOUND* metal slug 3 mvs

looking for an original metal slug 3 mvs cart, on the cheaper end (i.e....gamers condition, and not a kit). no bootlegs please :)
  10. F

FOUND

i am looking for a chain reaction jamma PCB...if you have one to sell please PM!
  11. F

metal slug 4 boot/nb?

does this look real to you guys? the NGH matches on the chips, but they are all labelled "MEGA ENTERPRISES"...never saw chips like that and thought it was weird.
  12. F

FOUND

anyone have a non-boot raguy or blue's journey mvs cart for sale? looking for a cheaper copy, so any condition is fine!
  13. F

FOUND

anyone have one they would be willing to part with? PM with price! :multi_co:
  14. F

not happy with coinopexpress

they told me they could get the games i wanted, took my payment, and then they made me WAIT A WEEK to tell me the supplier sold out of the one game i really wanted. i told them to cancel the entire order and refund my money. very frustrated.
  15. F

my first cmvs!

not quite complete, but all the major wiring is finally done. i still want to do the battery mod, and am trying to psych myself up to install a unibios. also want to paint it when done...the case got a little bit nicked up during the process :) (the neo cd was already dead)
  16. F

WTB: mvs metal slug 5!

anyone have a metal slug 5 mvs cart they want to sell me? :)
  17. F

metal slug 5: boot?

hey guys, i just checked out a metal slug 5 cart that someone was selling. it had a clear case and on the top board were two windowed eproms and a bunch of smaller intel chips (nothing with an ngh number on it). i didn't even bother opening it up to look at the second board. i told the guy i...
  18. F

FOUND!

doesn't matter if its a full kit or not, and condition is not important. send me a pm with a price if you have one to sell!
  19. F

MV-1C language settings?

i have a mv-1c board, and i believe it is the latin america version since in magical drop 3, the voices are mostly speaking spanish. i did a few searches and it seems like i should be able to change the dip settings to make games play in english, but i couldn't find how...anyone have any info...
  20. F

FOUND

anyone have a non-boot copy they are interested in selling? please pm me your offer! i don't care about condition as long as it works!