Search results

1. Pretty Amy

Contra Operation Galuga

Agreed. The visuals are so messy. It's hard to see everything that's happening during the 2nd boss fight. The music was extremely underwhelming.
  2. Pretty Amy

Neo Geo CD SD Loader Sound Issues

If the audio tracks are in the wrong order, you can edit the .cue file. They're just text files, so you can open them in any text editor, even plain Notepad. I had to fiddle with Neo Turf Masters since the courses had the wrong music.
  3. Pretty Amy

Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits Bushido Retsuden- was it ever translated?

I threw it on my SD loader. Not sure when I'll actually get around to trying it. Funny how the SD loader only got support for the game in the latest firmware which came out in mid-October.
  4. Pretty Amy

What are you listening to at the moment?

If you like guitars, this Shinobi 3 album is really good: https://shrednobi.bandcamp.com/album/ninja-master-vol-1
  5. Pretty Amy

What are you listening to at the moment?

Katsushika Trio album is out (ex-Casiopea):
  6. Pretty Amy

Post Your Recent Purchases!

SMS Aladdin is legitimately the best Aladdin game. Don't @ me.
  7. Pretty Amy

My CRTs are perfectly fine and don't require additional fiddling or photo taking. It's purely a novelty purchase.
  8. Pretty Amy

Most pointless purchase ever (it's a free download), but I love it anyways.
  9. Pretty Amy

Magical Drop VI (Nintendo Switch)

I'm happy to see that one character still has giant jugs.
  10. Pretty Amy

Best PC Engine controller?

This. Most OG controls hurt my old people hands at this point in my life.
  11. Pretty Amy

Paprium "gameplay" video

^ I'm pretty sure that message has been on their website for months...?
  12. Pretty Amy

What arcade stick do you own?

Yup, it replaces the original plate: https://arcadeshock.com/products/high-grade-aluminum-control-panel-hori-rap4-kai-vewlix?_pos=1&_sid=cc7a709f5&_ss=r
  13. Pretty Amy

What arcade stick do you own?

Decided to spruce up my Hori RAP4 Kai that wasn't getting used: Aluminum panel w/ Noir layout + Seimitsu pearl buttons + Seimitsu bullet lever Bullet lever feels good. The engage distance is bit longer than what I'm used to, so I probably won't use it for shmups. The size of the top is...
  14. Pretty Amy

Your 10 Favorite Shooters / Shmups

Having gotten into shmups later in life, there are still so many I haven't played. Blazing Star - My favorite. I'm not great at it, and the best I could do was a 3CC, but I just love everything about it. U.N. Squadron (arcade) - Such a fun game. While the SNES version is a good game, I find...
  15. Pretty Amy

NeoGeo CD SD Loader

Yes, I explained what I did to fix the issue in my post that you quoted. I.E. Try putting fewer games on your card to see if it fixes the issue. You can even try 1 game to see what happens.
  16. Pretty Amy

Best lever for shmups?

https://focusattack.com/kowal-ls-st-short-throw-mod-for-seimitsu-ls-56-58-60-01-joystick/
  17. Pretty Amy

NeoGeo CD SD Loader

Hit an issue after upgrading my firmware and adding Xeno Crisis to my SD card. Sharing in case it helps someone out in the future. Basically, I'd get "no files found". Going into and out of the options menu multiple times would fix it until the next power cycle. The real fix was to just remove...
  18. Pretty Amy

Shining Force CD...need moar

Triangle Strategy is legitimately great. The battle system might be the best out of any SRPG I've played. Just go in knowing that you will spend something like 40-50% of your time doing story stuff which understandably isn't for everyone.
  19. Pretty Amy

Dinoforce: unreleased PC Engine shooter dumped for FREE

Call me when they release it as a dedicated Arcade 1Up cabinet.