Search results

1. 3rdStrikeMike

Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

https://www.ebay.com/itm/164785511184 NGF at it's finest. Apparently Dion ran out of vintage Oakleys to sell. I'm sure the water damaged box with Chris written in marker on it is worth at least 2k on it's own. Historic Neo Geo relics like this are priceless.
  2. 3rdStrikeMike

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Picked up some amazing Retro Frog 3D printed items and stumbled upon a pretty clean DC at a thrift store. Nice to finally find a nice one on the cheap.
  3. 3rdStrikeMike

Recent scoops. Found what seems to be a NOS Martial Masters set up. The motherboard came on the thin little styrofoam-like sheet and in the original bag (left it in the box). Also, finally found a US copy of Sonic The Hedgehog on Master System. At about 80% complete with my US Master System...
  4. 3rdStrikeMike

Thanks guys! A lot of stuff arrived around the same time so that was cool. Early Xmas. As for the AES, I did get a great deal on it and I have my fingers crossed on getting it fixed up. Also, this randomly arrived today. Did not expect it this quickly.
  5. 3rdStrikeMike

Finally found a clean copy.
  6. 3rdStrikeMike

Picked up a super clean AES that's not displaying video. I'm going to get it fixed, get an RGB bypass, and a Unibios. I'm probably going to finish up my Playstation and DC projects first. I also recently received my XStation and picked up the new Super Mario Game & Watch today.
  7. 3rdStrikeMike

Finally got my Metal Slug X with it's dope Super Sidekicks 2 box.
  8. 3rdStrikeMike

Who Had An AES Growing Up in the 90s?

Always loved this:
  9. 3rdStrikeMike

SEGA Saturn ODE

I will up Skate's offer of tree fiddy. I'll give you tree fiddy plus the two monitors I bought from him on this very forum. I want to support flipping by trading with a flipper while simultaneously becoming one.
  10. 3rdStrikeMike

Fast and the Furious - my new-to-me car

Yeah, manuals are damn tough to find and always go for a good chunk. The ITR doesn't get a whole lot of action since I live in the Midwest and driving year round is definitely not an option. I bought it around 10 years ago. I got a lot of shit from people for spending around 17k for it back...
  11. 3rdStrikeMike

Famicom bundle from RAZO and Japanese 3DO FZ-1 with 240p switch.
  12. 3rdStrikeMike

Will do. I will be using this board with the 8 pin mini din kit: https://shop.dansprojects.com/3dorgb.html I also snagged this recently too. Ultra clean copy. Disc is spotless and everything else is in excellent shape too.
  13. 3rdStrikeMike

New w/o box 3DO with nearly all the materials/bags. Gotta love that 480i image on a PVM :lolz: I will be doing a 240p mod in the near future.
  14. 3rdStrikeMike

I ended up winning a public surplus auction for this brand new sealed 32" JVC D-Series CRT. Final bid was 41 bucks. Auction fee was about 5 bucks. It also cost a tank of gas and lunch for my friend who helped carry it. I lucked out pretty hard on this one. A high school bought it years ago...
  15. 3rdStrikeMike

OFFICIAL NES PROTOTYPE 1944
  16. 3rdStrikeMike

CRT Fetish Thread

Any ideas on what I can do to fix this? I'm getting a light trailing shadow behind some objects and text. You can see the lines of the top and bottom of the platform shadowed to the right of it. Hard to get a pic of it but here is what I have. Does it with both composite and s-video. Can't...
  17. 3rdStrikeMike

All model 1 V-Saturns came with lazy orange cat. That's how you know it's truly CIB.
  18. 3rdStrikeMike

Scooped a minty CIB V-Saturn
  19. 3rdStrikeMike

Nice thrift store find. All the games except for D&D look like they've never been used. Even that game is super mint. Wish I knew the story behind them. I'm amazed the box for Gargoyles isn't destroyed.
  20. 3rdStrikeMike

Recent scoops found on my zip lining day trip. Every game is CIB complete with necessary hang tab :p