Search results

1. S

Mark of wolves on the Dreamcast

Has anyone played Garou Mark of Wolves on the Dreamcast and was it any good? <small>[ June 12, 2003, 04:56 AM: Message edited by: silver_circle ]</small>
  2. S

Its a day to be happy

I just bought myself an extra joystick and Samurai Spirits 2 AES for my NEO :) Some simple things can bring you great pleasure. It has taken me a year to get this extra joystick! <small>[ June 04, 2003, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: silver_circle ]</small>
  3. S

Getting your Avatar ripped off!!

I was reading another post about how someone felt when a newbie ripped off the Avatar he was using. It sucks doesn't it. I think there should only be 1 copy of an avatar in the forum. Bit strange seeing a post with your avatar in the forum when you never posted it......you scratch your head...
  4. S

Metal Slug

Hard though it is to imagine......if you were allowed to buy 1 metal slug which one would it be? I might buy 1 but only want to get 1 game from the series. ta for the advice neo gamers ;)
  5. S

Stake Winners 2

Whos played this cart then?? It looks pretty interesting....is it just a jap gambling game or is theresome gameplay to the thing? Never played it in the arcades. Anybody own a copy?? :p
  6. S

Inner Trays

Does anyone have a batch of these for sale, or better still - produce them?? I would be interested in a small batch of them. replicas are cool too.
  7. S

Football Frenzy

Whos played this game god dammmit?? Only joking...but what do people reckon, is it any good or is it totally rank and best left a dark secret? No-one has reviewed it on the neo site
  8. S

Windjammers

Who likes this game? It was a good easy game at the arcades. Your quarters go further.
  9. S

Pretty chuffed..

Just bought baseball stars 2 (jap) off ebay. it was up for $39 but I didn't want to wait 9 days! So I bought if for $69. Now I have a big smile. WHos played it?
  10. S

Thoughts for neo traders

Can peeps have a look in the link.... and give your opinion?? Maybe this can be snowballed so we could get some response from the top. Perhaps you could also leave a comment on this page to keep it near the top for discussion <a...
  11. S

What would you do....?

Hey whats everyones advice. Its a question thats been bothering me. You've got a little bit of money to spend say $350 dollars or equivelant (hard though it is try not to be biased). Do you A: Go out and buy an AES NEO system with a few games for at $350, bearing in mind there is not much...
  12. S

Super Sidekicks 3

Whos played super sidekicks 3? What do you reckon, I had a look on the neo site but nobody has reviewed it yet. Whats the deal, do you get star players in each side etc and different teams have different strenghts? Appreciate the info.