Search results

1. P

WTB: Ninja Commando AES Dogtag

Hey all, Looking to pick up a nice copy of Ninja Commando (US dog tag version). Will pay very well for a nice condition copy. Or could do trades depending on what you are looking for. If you have one to sell/trade please let me know! Thanks!
  2. P

Ultracade UVC

Hey, Does anyone have a spare Ultracade UVC for sale or trade? Let me know! Thanks!
  3. P

WTB - AES Ninja Commando CIB - $500

Hi, I'm looking to pick up a complete Ninja Commando AES, most likely the dog tag version but I'd be open to the Euro version also. Looking for pretty nice condition if possible, offering $500. Thanks
  4. P

WTB Neo-Geo AES shmups - Pulstar $2000 Blazing Star $3000 Ninja Commando $600

Title pretty much says it all, looking for the following Neo Geo AES shmups: Pulstar - $2000 Blazing Star - $3000 Ninja Commando (English) - $600 Twinkle Star Sprites - $2000 Prices open to negotiation, please let me know if you have any of these to sell. Thanks!
  5. P

Definitive list of !Arcade! AES releases?

Does anyone have the complete list of MVS converted games that were released in AES format by !Arcade!? I have confirmed the following exist: Ganryu Prehistoric Isle 2 Strikers 1945 Plus Super Dodge Ball I believe I've seen these show up at some pint but cannot confirm them: Nightmare in the...
  6. P

WTB/WTTF English Neo Geo AES games

Hi there, I'm looking for the following English Neo Geo AES games in decent condition. I'll list prices but they are not set in stone. I also have a ton of games from NES/SNES/N64/TG-16/etc to trade. Pretty much anything you are looking for I have for those systems (not exaggerating). I also...
  7. P

WTB - Neo Geo AES shmups - Viewpoint, Sonic Wings 3, Ninja Commando

Hi All, I'm looking to purchase the following Neo-Geo AES shmups in decent condition for the following prices: Ninja Commando (English dog tag) - $400 Sonic Wings 3 (Japanese AES obviously) - $550 Viewpoint (English AES) - $350 I also have a large amount of gaming items spanning all of the old...
  8. P

WTB - Strikers 1945 Plus !Arcade! AES release, offering $750

Hi, I'm still looking for the !Arcade! AES conversion of Strikers 1945 Plus. If anyone has one for sale or trade I'd love to hear from you. My standing offer is $750 for a complete copy in near mint condition. Thanks!
  9. P

Issues with Neo Geo AES and MVS converters.

So I've now tried 2x MVS Magic keys and now a Daedalus converter and I still cannot get my MVS carts to play properly on my AES. I should note that every AES game I own works perfectly on this system. My AES has a US bios with serial number 015692 and I'm using the official AC adapter...
  10. P

WTB - Strikers 1945 MVS Full Kit or !Arcade! AES release

Looking for a full kit with matching serials, or the !Arcade! AES conversion release from back in the day. I'm working on doing a 2-ALL run of this game and would prefer to do it on real hardware instead of MAME. Thanks!
  11. P

WTB - Strikers 1945 Plus Full Kit or !Arcade! AES release

Hi, I'm looking to purchase either a Full MVS Kit (matching serials only please) or the !Arcade! AES conversion release of Strikers 1945 Plus. Also open to doing trades. Thanks!
  12. P

WTB - Strikers 1945 Plus Full MVS Kit or !Arcade! AES release

Hi, I'm looking to pick up a MVS full kit of Strikers 1945 plus or the !Arcade! AES release. Does anyone have either for sale?
  13. P

Metal Slug 4 English AES

I recently picked up a Metal Slug 4 English AES (and also Metal Slug X) and noticed that the "warning" page (first page after the cover) in the manual was yellow. Is this normal? The Metal Slug X and my other Metal Slug 3 both have a more orangish color to them, not yellow. Does anyone have a...
  14. P

What is the best SHMUP for the Neo-Geo. Also which one is the hardest to 1cc?

The only ones I own are Last Resort and Andro Dunos. Both are pretty awesome and challenging, but are there any others I should consider? I'd like to get Pulstar and Blazing Star at some point but the price point and seemingly ubiquitous counterfeiting of these games has me a bit learly...
  15. P

Why does Metal Slug 4 get so much hate?

Seriously, it's not a bad game by any means. I know the original developers for 1-3 weren't around for the later games, but 4 is still an awesome game, well deserving of the Metal Slug name. I guess it doesn't have some of the original characters (Tarma?) as playable, maybe that is why people...