Search results

1. lethalsilicong5

SELECT button acting as COIN - Is this normal?

Hey guys, I have a 4-slot machine with a MV-4F board that I recently purchased and put a Unibios 3.1 on. Whenever I have only one game inserted, when I press the SELECT button it gives player 1 credits. I don't know why it would do this since both coin slots work just fine. Also, when I have...
  2. lethalsilicong5

Marquee Light Replacement

Hey guys, I tried searching for this in the forums and I couldn't find anything about it so excuse me if this is a repeat, but does anyone know where I can get the replacement light panels for the MVS marquee? I found this website and was wondering if this is the right stuff before throwing...
  3. lethalsilicong5

Memory Card Label Sticker Replacement

Hey guys, I recently took off the yellow/red Memory card label off of my MVS since it was cracking and illegible. Does anyone have recommendations on how to replace this label?
  4. lethalsilicong5

Pacific Rim

I finally watched it last week and while he pays homage to Evangelion with stuff like the LCL fluid, I can dig it. It's a 2 hour hollywood flick and I enjoyed the fights. Better to watch than Bay's Transformers films, shit. Also, my friend is totally buggin out over buying the Striker statue...
  5. lethalsilicong5

Favorite King Of Fighters Games?

So up until now I've only had The Orochi Saga on PS2 to give me any idea of what the other KOF games were like, but I'm curious to know how you guys rank all the games (after-MVS included). Who is the King...of King of Fighters (hehe) :oh_no:
  6. lethalsilicong5

What does this fail screen mean?

My cab came with a copy of Metal Slug 4. When I put the game in, this appears. Does anybody know if this means it's a boot or something?:scratch: My other carts I got work on the board perfectly.
  7. lethalsilicong5

I have...the POWER!

to finally post! :buttrock: Hey everyone! I'm from CT and in my mid twenties. I've been playing Metal Slug since I was 11 on the Playstation and have been collecting every US release on the regular consoles. After college I started picking up the Fatal Fury and KOF collections on the PS2 and...