Search results

1. TMOSteel

BlazePro Neo Geo Bootlegs

My SSV Perfect cart finally arrived (I'd make a crack about "slow boat to china" but apparently this came by plane) and I have to say for a boot, this is one fine looking fake! So that took over 2 months from time to order to arrival, and the tracking "froze" once it left China until the day...
  2. TMOSteel

MVS X Multi Video System

Apparently, it's legit: Gstone announces the SNK NEOGEO MVSX Home Arcade Featuring 50 Classic SNK Titles The ultimate arcade is coming to North America in November 2020 Press release Gstone Group, working closely with SNK, has announced the SNK NEOGEO MVSX home arcade system featuring 50...
  3. TMOSteel

MVS X Multi Video System

http://www.snkmvsx.com/ 50 titles, supports MVS and AES mode, October 2020 release, prices are somewhat confusing: one screen shows bar top for $449, base $99, both $499, and another says $399. 17" 1280x1024 monitor, but I would have preferred at least a 19", supports pixel to pixel and...
  4. TMOSteel

Neo Geo AES commercial 90's USA

Does anybody remember the Neo Geo commercial for the AES, most likely early 90's? I believe it was "bigger badder better" themed but I could be wrong, I think it referenced the Genesis and the NES or could have been Super NES. Its the only Neo Geo commercial I remember from back in the...
  5. TMOSteel

Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

Apologies for the poor picture quality, was not planning on a photo shoot yesterday: My brief take on the game: Very enjoyable, very fun two player co-op game. Despite its Metal Slug homage for some reason it reminded me a lot of Cyber-Lip. The soundtrack is fantastic in my opinion...
  6. TMOSteel

SNK’s Yasuyuki Oda Asks if Fans Would Like a Metal Slug Reboot

Got this in one of my feeds: SNK’s Yasuyuki Oda Asks if Fans Would Like a Metal Slug Reboot With Traditional One-Hit-KO Mechanic SNK's Game Division Deputy General Manager Yasuyuki Oda has a question for you about a hypothetical Metal Slug reboot and its mechanics...
  7. TMOSteel

Whats one of the red "Mini" cabs worth?

Local posting near me of one of the red "Mini" cabs, guessing its the MVS-2-13 from the picture posted. Compared it to one on hardMVS and it looks the same. Anybody know what these go for? Listing says it needs "restoration" but then again what well played Neo cab doesn't?
  8. TMOSteel

New CMVS being made in Hungary

I own that CMVS from Ben, Xian, if you or anyone else is interested in it shoot me a PM. I've got an Omega now so I really have no use for it. No thread highjacking intended guys, please continue.
  9. TMOSteel

Group Buy: Alvicius.com Neo Geo X adapter group buy

Group buy completed, mods can lock this thread.
  10. TMOSteel

Mods please delete

SOLD Mods please delete.
  11. TMOSteel

MODS DELETE PLEASE - NO LONGER FOR SALE

MODS please delete; I have withdrawn this for sale at this time.
  12. TMOSteel

FS: Neo Geo Metal Slug 5 AES - $400.00 - selling at cost!

Neo Geo Metal Slug 5 AES VG/NM condition $ 400.00 PayPal is my preferred method of payment. Package will be shipped USPS Priority Mail insured with signature confirmation within the U.S., should come to approximately $18.50. Will need to check flat rate shipping box dimensions on this...
  13. TMOSteel

“Gold” MVS-2-19 manufacturer info needed

Does anyone know what company manufactured the gold cabs for SNK? I’m wondering if they are still in business and if there is a way to track them down. Any info would be appreciated, thanks.
  14. TMOSteel

"Gold" MVS-2-19 info needed!

***************************************************************** ORIGINAL TOPIC: MVS-4-25 specs and info needed! THANKS FOR THE INFO! PLEASE SEE "GOLD" CAB QUESTIONS BELOW! ***************************************************************** I'm looking to buy an original 4 slot, model...
  15. TMOSteel

Tip for gamedude stickers

Just a tip for anyone getting a cart with one of those “game dude stickers”: go out and buy some Goo Gone, period. Don't even bother to try anything else or you'll end up with either a sticker half gone or worse damage the case. Whatever you do DO NOT USE nail polish remover, it will damage...
  16. TMOSteel

Metal Slug Rampage

Just something FHM pointed out in Friday's email: http://media.santoalt.com/101/091704/flash_metal_slug_rampage.swf Sorry if this has been posted before but I had fun with it and figurered I'd share the love...
  17. TMOSteel

PLANET-DISSOLVING DUST CLOUD IS HEADED TOWARD EARTH!

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/wwn/20050912/112653720010.html ...guess painting my bathroom this weekend just ain't such a big deal...
  18. TMOSteel

Replacement Neo memory cards?

Maybe this will have more luck in this forum: Do we have a list anywhere of what memory cards can be used to replace the Neo 2K? Or for that matter is there a detailed technical description of the card? With many of these reaching 14+ years old and no new productions on the horizon I think it...
  19. TMOSteel

moved to general-please delete

moved to general-please delete, thanks