Search results

1. S

Poll: Have you bought any Neo stuff from Japan in the last 3 years?

I was thinking about this recently while I was talking to a guy on the phone about selling him a big red cab. When he heard I had a candy, he wondered if I would part with it. I got to thinking, I know my candy has been in the US for over 15 years and I picked it up pre-fukushima. While I...
  2. S

FS: AES systems, games, mvs boards, mvs carts/partial kits

Round gated cd controller (came with front loaders) $40 Old style stick, tight stick, no logo fading, $60 each, 4 available AES games: Baseball Stars US with manual $40 Baseball Stars 2 US with manual, top of the insert has a little wear $150 Fatal Fury 2 US with manual $75 Fire Suplex JP...
  3. S

FS: A little bit of everything- nes, snes, sfc, mega drive, tg16, genesis, scd, 32x, etc

PSP 2000 system on old firmware, 2.xx iirc, no battery, has carrying case and half a dozen games or so playstation 1 system x2 one has rca jacks on the back sega master system with control stick 4 switch woodgrain atari 2600 atari 2600 jr intellivision ps2 slim super famicom system with some...
  4. S

US Aes system, Aes games, mvs boards, stick, controllers, memory cards

US AES system, 19k serial, 1st revision with daughterboard. Comes with power supply, video cable, rf, and Old style stick, no fading on logo's. $300 AES stick no fading on logo, $65 CD Pad x2 $45 each, 1st gen, round gated memory card x3 $15 each. SOLD Games are complete with manual...
  5. S

WTB: Neo Geo CD power supply

Looking for a NGCD power supply for a front or top loader. Not a cdz. I've got a handful of top loaders i'm going to mod, but lost track of my one remaining power supply. Any help would be appreicated, thanks guys.
  6. S

FS: AES Gold System Low serial good condition

Up for sale is a loose low serial US AES Gold system, 18k serial. Both sticks are tight, not scratched up, no fading on the logo's of sticks or system. Usual light ball top cracking. Includes psu/rf/av cable and memory card. $400+shipping I'll get a picture up soon. PM me with your...
  7. S

6 Slot Big Red cabinet: Minneapolis, MN

I sold my 4 slot v3 today and now i'm putting my 6 slot big red up for sale aswell. Has the fluorescent tube light, not EL panels. Everything works on it, and it has keys. I believe the monitor was replaced awhile back, and atleast one of the sticks aswell. Coin slots work and both doors...
  8. S

FS: boxed and loose systems, agetec dc stick, nes/snes cases, x eye, sfc, adding more

Btw if you want pics of something in particular include a email I can send them to. nes clear plastic storage cases x20 for $40 snes clear plastic dust covers x6 for $10 Agetec boxed dreamcast arcade stick jp $60 SOLD boxed sega genesis system with altered beast $60 boxed sega dreamcast...
  9. S

Some loose and complete AES, MVS, MVS kits, 2 slot board

2 slot mvs board 125 NEWER STYLE 2 BOARD loose mvs samurai shodown 10 english Power Spikes II 30 english Super Sidekicks 2 20 english Super Sidekicks 3 25 english Fatal Fury 10 english SOLD Art of Fighting 10 english Partial MVS kits --------------------------------- world heroes 2...
  10. S

FS: Big Red cabs, MVS-4-25 (ver. 3), MVS-6-25--MINNESOTA

Getting rid of 2 cabs to make space. Will sell them with or without boards. The 4v3 has the EL panels, I don't have them hooked up, but I think 1 or 2 of the 4 worked when I got it. Has a pause switch and a credit button wired to the CP. Has a newer digital power supply I bought last year...
  11. S

AES, CD, MVS carts and partial kits

Got a few things to clear out, trying to make some room in my house. I'm going out of town soon, but before I do I thought I would list some things. I have a lot of other stuff aswell, sms, genesis, scd, megadrive, dreamcast, nes, snes, tg16/duo, etc...and a couple cabs to get rid of. Pm me...
  12. S

Box of Last Blade 2 MVS carts, 17 carts!!

I've been going through stuff lately, downsizing. Going to be getting rid of 2 big reds soon too, so if your in the Minneapolis/St Paul area and are looking for a cab, let me know. You know your a samurai whore when....you STILL have a copy box of Last Blade 2 carts:D Last Blade 2 loose AES...
  13. S

FS: Neo Geo CDZ Boxed and Hori Fighting Stick

Have a CDZ with about 10-11 hrs of use on it since new. Comes boxed with power, video, controller, and instructions. SOLD. Update: Hori Fighting stick, SOLD Last Blade 2 JP AES loose cart. Make an offer.
  14. S

MVS U4 25" Keys?

Earlier this year I lost the keys to my MVS U4 cab, 4 slot with the silver cp. Pretty sure I left them in a rental car that was sold and shipped to Florida... Does anyone know if the keys on these cabs are all the same? Just one cut? Iirc there were 2 different keys, 1 for the coin bucket...
  15. S

Some AES/MVS/CD games, systems and acc's, more to come.

Looking to part with some neo stuff. I'll be adding some things later tonight or tomorrow aswell. JP systems neo geo cd system (Top loader) neo geo cd system (front loader) neo geo cd system (front loader boxed) neo geo cdz system boxed neo geo aes system boxed IC8 memory card in...
  16. S

FS: Garou MOTW jp AES and Metal Slug X jp AES

Mint mark of the wolves with manual in baggie. This is one of my extras that never got played. Just sat on the shelf. SOLD http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/13/motw1.jpg/ http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/706/motw2.jpg/ http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/motw3.jpg/...
  17. S

FS: 6 slot mvs board, new style

6 slot MVS board. The newer style gold colored cover with vent holes.
  18. S

WTB: mv1c and a multicart

Kind of want a 1c board to play with and i'm also on the lookout for a multicart. I haven't decided which multicart i'd like, most likely 2 in order to have a bigger selection in my candy without opening and changing carts on it. PM me with what you've got and we'll go from there. Thanks.
  19. S

FS: 4 slot mvs boards in need of repairs.

I've got several 4 slot boards that are in need of repairs. I've been busy lately and fixing them has been on the backburner for quite awhile. I figure I would offer them up here if anyone is interested. I have 7 total. All have various boot issues. I'm open to offers on them. Shipping...
  20. S

Neo Driftout conversion project questions. Mainly, boards.

I've done a fair amount of searching and haven't found what I'm looking for. Now before this turns into a bitching about conversion's thread, I'll save the trouble: I've got a neo driftout mvs that I opened up because its shell and label were suspect. Sure enough its a boot filled with...