Search results

1. G

WTB Magical Drop 3 MVS

PM me with what price you'd like for the game.
  2. G

Help with KOF 94 command throw infinites

nevermind...figured it out.
  3. G

5 MVS carts for sale

All carts have labels intact and in english, unless I say otherwise. If there's serial on the label, I'll list the number next to the cart title. If there's no serial listed, that just because they didn't write serials on the labels of those games. All carts are legit, tested, and have passed...
  4. G

Austin, TX Neo Get-Together: April, PLEASE MAKE STICKY

Looks like it's going to be on April 10 starting at 4PM! For those who came to the last gathering, you know the deal. For everyone else, this thing is just about as informal as they come...everything is up in the air, so if you want to play something either suggest it or bring it with you. No...
  5. G

SOLD....delete if you like

The title pretty much says it all...I'm looking for $25 + shipping O.B.O. Payment is preferred though verified paypal, but I'll take a check or money order. Thanks for looking! EDIT: SOLD
  6. G

Austin Get-Together: September

Austin Get-Together -October The get-together this past Sunday was great! Thanks to everyone for coming out and playing. Since this thread is sticky, I figure we can just keep using it for all of our Austin neo-gathering needs. Next one is at Catman's place again, on an undecided date in...