Search results

1. Tw3ek

FS: MVS Garou, SSVS, Slug X and others

Hello, Trimming down some lesser played MVS. All prices include shipping within the US. International is doable but will be a bit more. As always, if my prices are off, please let me know! Blazing Star - 250 Garou - 350 SOLD Metal Slug X - 150 Samurai Spirits 2 - 50 KoF 96 - 50 Real Bout - 75...
  2. Tw3ek

FS: Japanese AES Round 2 (KoF98, KoF2000, Real Bout, Real Bout Special, Mahjong)

Any questions, comments, hilarious insults? Shoot me a message! KoF 2000 - 275 SOLD Real Bout - 200 Mahjong Minasan no Okagesamadesu - 200 KoF 98 - 200 (no art book :( ) SOLD Real Bout Special - 330 SOLD As always, feel free to make offers on anything. Prices are shipped in the US. I can send...
  3. Tw3ek

FS: Japanese AES games

Hello! Thinning out a few titles from my Japanese AES lineup. Please PM me for more detailed pictures, to make an offer on anything, or to tell me awful things. Images are rather large, and in the interest of not killing everyone's eyes, can be found here: Baseball Stars 2- 400 SOLD KoF 2002...
  4. Tw3ek

FOUND: WWF Wrestlemania JPN Sega Saturn

Anyone got one of these they no longer want by chance? In Your House just isn't as good :(
  5. Tw3ek

FOUND: Sega SG-1000 Mk1

Someone out there with regrets hoping to unload one of these? Thinking you’ll never find someone dumb enough to take it off your hands? Now’s your chance! Doesn’t need the box or anything but would like the original design. Thanks!
  6. Tw3ek

Do something about the awbacon spam

Do we really need multiple threads of regurgitated mister news always at the top of Most Recent?
  7. Tw3ek

FS: Japanese AES

Hello! I am looking to sell the following AES titles. Prices include shipping within the US (international is possible but please contact me first!) Cyber Lip - 325 SOLD Kabuki Klash (photocopy manual) - 300 SOLD 8Man (no manual) - 250 Top Hunter - 500 SOLD Ragnagard - 725 SOLD If my prices...
  8. Tw3ek

FOUND: NBA Jam TE Japanese Saturn

Kind of an out there request, but if anyone has a Japanese Saturn copy of NBA Jam, let's talk!
  9. Tw3ek

SOLD: JNX CMVS (Pics added)

So.....you want a CMVS but you don't wanna sacrifice quality and buy one from AliExpress? Look no further, as James makes nothing but the finest. This CMVS has your full range of visual outputs (composite, component, S-Video and RGB) for whatever floats your boat, and comes with an actual...
  10. Tw3ek

Happy Birthday bubba966!

Happy birthday man. Hope you get some nice NOS cake today!
  11. Tw3ek

WTB: Manual of the Planes AD&D

Hello! Long shot here but if anyone has an old copy of the Manual of the Planes that they'd no longer like, I'd be interested in purchasing it. I am looking for this edition: Thanks!
  12. Tw3ek

FOUND!: Breakers JPN AES

Hello! :) I know this is an extreme longshot, but if anyone has a copy of this game they would like to sell, please let me know. Thanks for looking!
  13. Tw3ek

FOUND: Ninja Commando JPN AES

Hello! Looking for a copy of Ninja Commando (JPN version) for the AES. If you've got one to sell, please let me know! Thanks!
  14. Tw3ek

FS: MVS carts

Hello! I have a few MVS carts for sale. Shipping to the US is $8 per cart but I'll combine shipping if you want more than 1. I can ship internationally, but it will be more expensive. There are a few exceptions, but under most circumstances I do not ship to Florida ;) Any questions? Prices off...
  15. Tw3ek

WTB: 8 Man JPN AES

Hello! Looking for a copy of 8Man on AES, Japanese version. If you've got one you would like to sell, please let me know. Thanks! :)
  16. Tw3ek

Sharp SF1: no picture

Hello! So I recently picked up this TV that was claimed "untested" (aka doesn't work). The TV portion of it works fine, but the game section displays nothing. When hooked up to the multi-out port on the back of the TV and fed back into video outputs, there is sound (kinda spotty, the connection...
  17. Tw3ek

Feedback for Schiggidyd

Bought a couple AES games off me and was a pleasure to deal with. Just making this thread so I can leave him some feedback :)
  18. Tw3ek

Several dead in shooting in Munich shopping mall

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/europe/germany-munich-shooting/index.html Seems like every single day some crap happens now.....
  19. Tw3ek

Raffle: King of Fighters 99 MVS

Hello all! I recently got a copy of this game with a CMVS, but already have it, so I figured why not let it go to someone who will get some fun out of it! If you want it, just reply to the thread with your name and I'll get you entered. Drawing for the winner will be 7/25, so get your entries...
  20. Tw3ek

SOLD: Art of Fighting 3 AES JPN

Hello! Please see pictures below for condition. I think it may have a bit of sunfade, but honestly my eyes are not that great. Asking $375 shipped within the US of A. Got any questions? Just ask! No n00bs, leeches, or LiquidSnake (you could have waited a few hours, just saying)