Search results

1. NGT

Sold: Cps2 SFZ2A grey a+b set + chip set

Sold: Hey, in need of some extra money this month for my kid's travel sports. I'm hoping to get $200 + actual shipping. I'll try and package it up this weekend and get it to the p.o. to get a quote, or someone can just pay the $200 and pay me shipping after it's on the way. It works, and...
  2. NGT

Rage of the Dragons MVS cart (SOLD)

(SOLD) $200 shipped in the US only. Priority shipping, pp gift, etc.. I wish i could say it's for a fun project, but my wife cracked the window on her rental car and we're out $500 that i don't have right now. 🤬
  3. NGT

Happy New Year!

I hope this year is better for you than the last! Only 9:30 here, but we watch the East Coast ball drop because we're old, lol.
  4. NGT

Non-gaming insignificant accomplishments that you're really proud of, but...

Non-gaming insignificant accomplishments that you're really proud of, but...other people think are stupid, lol. So, I'm 42. I did some minor skating as a kid. Mainly transportation etc.. I got back into skating with my 8 year old with a bucket list goal of landing a kickflip. I've been going...
  5. NGT

Delete

6. NGT

Installing a volume knob??

So i need to add a volume knob in front of a single speaker. I am trying to make it as simple as possible. I don't need the volume to go up, just to be dialed down. I read one thing that said... Take the two wires going to the speaker, cut, strip, etc. the ends. You have 3 pins on the pot. The...
  7. NGT

Happy Mother's Day!

To all of the Neo-Geo .com moms! (Ok, so maybe there aren't any, lol) (If there is one, Happy Mother's Day) At the very least, this thread can be a reminder that today is Mother's Day and you need to call your mom. TODAY IS MOTHER'S DAY! CALL YOUR MOM! Lol
  8. NGT

Instacart...that shit gets expensive, lol

Anyone else using this? Or a service like it?
  9. NGT

Put your mask on or get fined!

How do you feel about this? I'm for it. Shut up and put your mask on, lol.
  10. NGT

Homeschool Thread: What's it look like at your house?

Wondering what your homeschool situation for your kids looks like. My wife and I are both at home, so it's a little easier, but I'm trying to get a better understanding of what it looks like for others. My son's teacher wants a full day schedule with breaks, P.E., etc.. I told her that it...
  11. NGT

Best tv for $700 or less?

It home (obviously) with my 50 inch plasma up on the wall and I'm thinking it's time. Usually this game is easy. I walk into best buy, look at the wall of tv's, and see the picture difference. Can't do that, so i turn to you guys. Was looking at the 4k Samsung 8 series, but there are all these...
  12. NGT

Nor Cal Fires...again

Last year, the town of Santa Rosa This year, the town of Paradise https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sfgate.com/california-wildfires/amp/Camp-Fire-Paradise-before-and-after-photos-13378605.php Check out the link for before and after photos. Going on day 6 of being stuck inside from the smoke...
  13. NGT

Will either of the two main next gen systems have hard copies of games?

I recently saw a video saying the ps5 will not have a cd drive and will just stream games. I don't keep up on gaming, so i could be wrong,but i do like hard copies of games. Not for shelf purposes, but just the feeling of buying something and taking it home. If it is true, are both systems doing it?
  14. NGT

Any possibility something like this would work for shmups?

Ran across this on free CL. I'm sure it's gone, but wondered if anyone here had any experience with something like this. Guy said it has vga and hdmi input. Vert games on something classy looking?
  15. NGT

Any idea what's wrong with my friend's tv?

Over at my buddy's daughter's birthday party and the picture turned green in spots. Thoughts?
  16. NGT

I was digging through old arcade stuff, what are these?

I was digging through some old arcade stuff and found these. There are 4. Any idea what they are from? The nes controller is there for a size reference.
  17. NGT

Nor Cal Fires

My area got crushed. Entire neighborhoods burnt to the foundation, hotels, schools, theatres, parks, 1500+ structures, 55,000+ acres, from trailer parks to multi million dollar homes. 5-6 different wild fires and over night 40+ mph winds caused a crazy amount of destruction. My house is ok for...
  18. NGT

Thoughts on nes multi carts?

Saw the Nes 500-1 and 150-1 carts on eBay. Anything i should know about them before picking one up for my son? Best version? Reprogrammable? General known problems? Etc Thanks!
  19. NGT

Does anyone make a multi game for light gun games?

Id like to make a little setup for my son. Is there anything like this out there?
  20. NGT

Ngp to DC link cable $35 shipped

Pp gift, just the cable, priority shipping, us only, 35 shipped