1. Andy Is A Bastard

Kanye is all about 4th gen

Apparently https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/703446573552967680
  2. Andy Is A Bastard

Happy Birthday RabbitTroop!

Have a great one!
  3. Andy Is A Bastard

HBD RBjakeSpecial and subcons!

Have a great one, dudes! If you're on, you should get in chat with Neo Ash and throw back some beers for the communal birthday!
  4. Andy Is A Bastard

Happy Birthday, SilverAngel!

Hope you have a good one, wherever you may be!
  5. Andy Is A Bastard

Happy Birthday Renmauzo!

Hope you have a great one!
  6. Andy Is A Bastard

Happy Birthday Cannonball and PopeCuervoLime!

Happy Birthday guys! Hope you have a good one!
  7. Andy Is A Bastard

Happy Birthday RocketLawnChair!

Happy birthday! I hope you have a good one!
  8. Andy Is A Bastard

Wi-Fi Range Extender/Expander...any advice?

I'm looking to pick up a Wi-Fi range extender for the house (Modem and Router are in the basement, signal REALLY peters out during the cold months on the floors above) and was wondering if you guys had any input. Any experiences, known compatability issues, models to buy/avoid?
  9. Andy Is A Bastard

Castlevania movie?

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/29658/castlevania-movie-confirmed-by-cast-member-michael-dorn?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter Are we hopeful or woeful over this? I, myself, remain ever-cautiously optimistic until the full details and trailers/set photos emerge.
  10. Andy Is A Bastard

Possible evidence of a new Snatcher game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bvyq8S46O0&#t=00m58s Could it really be in the works? Episodic releases, even?
  11. Andy Is A Bastard

Gaming sound set-ups?

Just curious...what do people here use for the auditory portion of their gaming experience? I used to just use the speakers in the TV, but I've moved on to a 2.1 set-up comprised of 2 Polk R300's and a Yamaha powered sub. I will never go back...the experience with more accurate sound...
  12. Andy Is A Bastard

Killer 7 / trying to catch up...

Lately I've been wondering why I've been so underwhelmed by the latest "Next Generation" of gaming, and I think I've figured it out; I'm not done with the current generation! PS2 still has a lot of life in her, and I can't believe it took me so long to get a Dreamcast back in the...
  13. Andy Is A Bastard

Time for a break...(20 Chars for the last time)

I must say...it's been quite a time, n-g.com. I'll always miss teh drama and faggotry, but after reading through the character recognition and biggest faggot threads, I realized something. I spend a lot of time here, but I never really contribute to the scene. Sure, I had purchased some...
  14. Andy Is A Bastard

Hey Bobak - seeking legal advice

Okay, so here's the situation: My boss' woman (fiance and soon-to-be wife) has been working in a hotel for roughly two months. Her boss tends to joke around with the staff (almost all female) , but has begun to push things a bit further. First, he called her into the back and told her...
  15. Andy Is A Bastard

20 Chars? THat's just crazy!

Hello denziens of N-G.com. I've been around for a while, and this place is an addiction (I'm sure some, such as Dask K and Merc can attest), but it always brings a smile to see teh drama unfold. I, however, have been exceedingly emo since...well, about April last year. My question is, when...
  16. Andy Is A Bastard

Home theater n00b needs help!

Okay, so while being a (wannabe) audiophile, I still have basically no experience with real home audio. My problem is thus: I just came upon a 6.1 system made by Di Vinci for a more-than reasonable sum. However, these are just speakers and a sub. I know I need something to connect them to...
  17. Andy Is A Bastard

So who'll be ready when the secret police come knocking?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5517942312906824233 Yipes. Just yipes. PS. sorry if this was already posted...I haven't been trolling enough, but this is the first I'd heard of it.
  18. Andy Is A Bastard

Happy B-day, Wizkid007!

Happy 27th to one of our more...Canadian members!:emb: Seriously though, have a good one Wizzy, and here's to many more!:buttrock:
  19. Andy Is A Bastard

Thundercats fans, prepare to cry...

http://aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=24232 While I'd be all for a new series, what the hell is this shite? The above post also brings up some interesting points on the downside of fans getting and enjoying classic series on DVD...think it really could be a factor?
  20. Andy Is A Bastard

Where do we go from here...?

This might sound like a dumb question, but it's been on my mind for a while: If mankind (as a whole) managed to do away with all of the non-naturally occuring perceivable evils in the world (genocide, poverty, corruption, etc), what would be the next problem? I mean, when you get down to it...