Search results

1. Burning Fight!!

Consolized MV-1B hw test failed

Well I guess this was meant to happen at some point but it took me by surprise to see mine glitching out after being months unhooked from power. I'm getting a hardware test failed for Backup RAM and the Z80 System... or at least that's what I think, because the screen reads more like "HAPDUAPE...
  2. Burning Fight!!

Super Sidekicks 1cc strategies

As far as I'm aware, the difficulty rating for the SNK Neo-Geo soccer games is Sidekicks2 > Sidekicks3 > Sidekicks1 > Neo Cup '98 -- not sure about U11 since I've never put time into it. So, after doing a 1cc of Cup98 for fun with Hong Kong, I've decided to tackle Super Sidekicks 2 and win...
  3. Burning Fight!!

WTB: NeoBT

SSIA. Also don't be a pussy and ship internationally :D
  4. Burning Fight!!

Spam in Neo Geo dev wiki

I don't know where else to tell people about this, but uh I think whoever has access to the wiki should probably look into that, considering you can't edit articles logged out.
  5. Burning Fight!!

Neo Geo CD CSync Mod?

Hi, my GBS-8200 (Control mod) really struggles to sync with my Neo CD so to remediate that, considering the Neo CD outputs Composite instead of CSync on pin #7, I recently tried to mod my Neo CD to actually output CSync on that pin as per instructions on https://www.retrorgb.com/ngcdcsync.html...
  6. Burning Fight!!

How often do Homebrews implement "standard" Neo-Geo logic?

I'm talking about letting the bios do the logo animation, have a predictable gameplay flow and UI elements like in the official Neo manual, actually being Arcade ready, etc. Are those a dealbreaker to you? Having a Neo-Geo cartridge that behaves differently from official software seems kinda...
  7. Burning Fight!!

Dumb Reintroduction Post

Well that went well the first time around :lolz: I'm flirting with Neo-Geo programming again and I'll probably stay here for a while mostly lurking (and without quitting the forum because of dumb shit) this time around. Not much time to do stuff for now though so I'm hoping to really start...
  8. Burning Fight!!

Making a Neo-Geo GAEM

I'm trying to find a good place for Neo resources and documentation but I'm at a loss here and my google search strings aren't giving me anything decent. Can anyone show me a decent site for that kind of stuff? Any developer's manuals floating around?