Search results

1. SudoShinji

Pandora Box 3 not working with supergun

Hey all, I bought a pandora box 3 (the ps4 looking version that was recommended) a while back and haven't ever used it because the signal is wrong when outputting to my supergun > pvm setup. I would love it if anyone could offer a solution so I could actually use this other than a paperweight...
  2. SudoShinji

Anyone know where to grab TurboGrafx RGB cables?

retrorgb has two links up for seller's that no longer sell these cables. Does anyone know where I can grab an RGB cable or does anyone here make them?
  3. SudoShinji

DIY security systems

Weve had a whole slew of robberies in the neighborhood and I'm looking to install a diy security system. Does anyone have experience with any systems or have Reccomendations?
  4. SudoShinji

Buying a new handgun what should I get?

I'm looking for a nice conceal but something fun to take out plinking too. It's been a while since I've bought anything not rifle related, I'm leaning towards a glock 26. Any suggestions?
  5. SudoShinji

Japan trip, what should I look out for?

My main want is a PC engine with some games, looks like these are going for a couple thousand yen on Japanese sites? Does anyone have any good shops around Tokyo or Yokohama that's not crazy overpriced akihabara bs? Super potato has blown up too so I'm looking at hard off but is there anywhere...
  6. SudoShinji

Programmers

Years ago I got a cert in java but I could write a statement to save my life without Google these days. I work in IT but am thinking about moving to the programming side of things as a career change. Is java still a good job market? Is there a better option?
  7. SudoShinji

Humble bundle neo geo collection

Lots of titles for $10 if anyone is interested. https://www.humblebundle.com/
  8. SudoShinji

NHL

Any other hockey fans in here? Flames v bruins game tonight was one of the most exciting I've seen in a long time even if my team lost.
  9. SudoShinji

New scart cable causing dark screen

I recently replaced my cheap $5 scart cable that has loose teeth with a nice $30 gold plated cable thinking it would improve some small problems I was seeing. This is all on a pvm 20mdu, the new cable is causing a really dark image on the screen that I can't seem to fix by adjusting the...
  10. SudoShinji

Metal slug x cart keeps flashing

Recently purchased x cart acts like its going to start but then infinitely restarts after the green screen. Boards feel a little loose but not sure if that matters. I've tried cleaning it and putting it in a million times to no avail.
  11. SudoShinji

Unibios for mv-1c question

I just want to make sure I'm ordering this correctly. I saw that Jamma Nation has the neobiosmasta and I am more than comfortable ordering from Xian Xi as his reputation precedes him. I can only find the unibios chip at http://unibios.free.fr/ordering.html, is this the correct place or is there...
  12. SudoShinji

supergun pvm help

I bought a vogatek mkiv that came in today and hooked it up to my pvm but the image is distorted and slowly blacks out over time. I've tried using external and internal sync but notging works. The scart connection seems a bit tight on one side lime the lead won't fit all the way in on that side...
  13. SudoShinji

NEO GEO Cab price?

I have the opportunity to buy a cab with Jamma and Neo board, apparently bios on the Jamma comes up fine but recently the neo board started booting games to a black screen. I am told the monitor is in good condition and the cab looks decent. What's the range on these now? thanks, Sudo
  14. SudoShinji

WTB: 3do

Bought a decent collection of games and want to play them. I also have games and systems to trade if interested.
  15. SudoShinji

Neo Geo CD fix and question

I figured I would post this here in case anyone else is having the same issue or has had the same issue and can speak to the future performance. I bought a toploader this week that wasn't working, it would skip/drop sound/blank screen. I tried it upside down and it played much better so I...