Search results

1. NeoCverA

Vengeance Hunters (Beat 'em Up) for the Neo Geo

There’s no escaping the salty cunts on this forum. Even real hardware don’t get a pass from y’all bitches lol. That cabinet isn’t that bad.
  2. NeoCverA

Chat message

@Takumaji, nice.
  3. NeoCverA

Chat message

Village People action figures?
  4. NeoCverA

Official SNK Shock Box via Limited Run

I thought it would make a great Fake case for my fake neogeo wireless pad - maybe 2 can fit in one case. just needs some molded foam inserts. BIGTYME
  5. NeoCverA

so you want official AES looking inserts for your MVS games?
  6. NeoCverA

I always wanted Snaps for MVS although that hard plastic shite kinda turned me off. This announcement/ pre-order is random as fuck.
  7. NeoCverA

Neo Geo dev: videos and a book

Nice find here. Glad I came snooping about. Following.
  8. NeoCverA

New Neo-Geo homebrew game released (AES, MVS and CD) : Yo-Yo Shuriken (ROM + physical release)

got any artwork I can use for custom covers for the MVSX, ASP, etc?
  9. NeoCverA

8Bitdo Neo geo wireless controller SNK licensed

So both of these adapters are for 100% wireless connectivity? - is there a list of compatible controllers? - seems a USB pass-thru would have been cool to add to this. if there's not that much of a difference between the two - why wouldn't the BlueRetro be the clear winner? (cheaper, smaller...
  10. NeoCverA

Analogue Pocket

Actually 2 updates from analogue within weeks of each other is pretty fucking cool.
  11. NeoCverA

SNK MVS Mini

I think they mean shipping from China lol.
  12. NeoCverA

SNK MVS Mini

Reply to what?
  13. NeoCverA

Atomiswave VGA fixes (Now with instructions! Thanks MKL!!!)

Bumping this again: has a device been made to handle this without modding the AW motherboard? Is there a plan for creating an adapter that goes between AW vga and external display?
  14. NeoCverA

Happy birthday, GutsDozer

missed you on this one. Happy Belated!
  15. NeoCverA

Happy birthday, NeoCverA

Merry Christmas y’all! Thank you!
  16. NeoCverA

Unico Jamma Candy Cabs

17. NeoCverA

Unico Jamma Candy Cabs

Please prove it. Not being a prick here - see below, I looked for the full shipped to me prices and couldn’t find anything. If you find some examples I can persuade the big boss.
  18. NeoCverA

Unico Jamma Candy Cabs

Oddly enough, not yet.
  19. NeoCverA

Unico Jamma Candy Cabs

I think it’s based on honor system if you start a game on some else’s coins - you get the shank. Japanese cabinets had a single coin slot in the control panel.