Search results

1. B

Wtb turbo duo

Finally have some money and I've been looking for a turbo duo for the longest time and now can finally afford one. If anyone is looking to sell one please let me know. Thanks
  2. B

Random pal ps2 and GameCube games

Looking for 100 cdn and whatever shipping is. Some games are in decent shape while others are I'm great. Looking to sell the entire bundle at once. Will also accept trades for other gaming stuff neo geo to Snes NTSC ps2 and game cube games.
  3. B

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Always wanted this copy of aof and almost finished my collection of every single final fight game ever made.
  4. B

Fatal fury 1 aes

Have an extra aes cart, not in great shape, has the box but no book, asking 20+ whatever shipping is. Will post pics in a bit. Forget if it's USA or jap.
  5. B

This Thread is depressing for me. The stuff you guys find is so inflated where I live. Anyways my local find
  6. B

Any neo geo aes games.

I really don't care about condition I just need some new games to play on my aes. I'm starting to get bored or fatal fury 1 and super spy and it's tough finding games in Toronto. If anyone has games they don't want or want to get rid of because of its poor condition let me know. I don't care as...
  7. B

Arcade mvs magic key

Anyone have one for sale?
  8. B

Toronto neo geo gamers

Do any exist around here? Trying to see if we can do a gathering or something.
  9. B

Does this site crash a lot on your iPad?

Don't know if it's my iPad or what but the site crashes a lot more then I expect.
  10. B

Someone to mod my system

I have a us aes system. Don't know much about it but would love to get it modded so it has the component output and the newest bios. Also looking for a good aes to mvs converter. I had this system over 10 years ago and recently got a new one and just realized it can be modded and made even...
  11. B

Ohhhh yah. Got this at a garage sale.
  12. B

Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Why is everything so expensive? I bought a neo geo gold aes system at a garage sale for 20$ last week. I want to make a post on where I could buy a power adaptor but I can't make any new threads. Anyone know where I can get one?. I've attached the back of the console.