Search results

1. B

Please delete

Sorry, sale cancelled. Not sure why I even attempted to sell here. The prices were a best estimate, sorry you though they were overpriced. I would have adjusted them, but I'm just not interested in selling here anymore. I sold a very popular game in my last thread (Ganryu) and the sale went...
  2. B

Sold: 3 Count Bout MVS (No Sound)

3 Count Bout MVS Cartridge Reproduction label No Sound (no matter how hard I cleaned it) There are no graphical issues that I can see **SOLD** $10 shipped for cart only $15 shipped for cart/shockbox/insert PayPal payment only. Gift or add 4% Shipping to US only.
  3. B

IC: Sega Genesis 1 / CD2 / 32x CIB - More details inside

Looking to offload my genesis/cd/32x setup and wanted to check if there's any interest. No pictures for now, but I will post some if people want it. I went through a lot of trouble to make this "complete". For example, I tracked down all of the extension plates, extension clips, vent clips...
  4. B

Sold: Ganryu & Garou MOTW MVS

Are you guys fucking serious? I am not malignantpoodle. Here's a screenshot of part of my collection tracking list. If you want to play detective and waste your fucking time, then track down the people who sold me these games. For fuck's sake already! This forum is always looking for drama...
  5. B

Sold: Ganryu & Garou MOTW MVS

**Sale is over** Hi all - I'm selling my copies of Ganryu & Garou MOTW for MVS. I initially had these up for sale on eBay for a short time, but decided to end the auctions and give back to the community here instead. I know I'm not a very active member, but I do have a perfect marketplace...
  6. B

Sold: Scart Breakout Cable

**SOLD Selling my used Scart breakout cable. I bought it off of wyo_vr4 on eBay. I just sold my PVM so I don't need this anymore. Selling for $20 shipped to US only. PayPal only (gift or add 4%) One end is Scart MALE, meant for scart switches. The other end breaks out into BNC connectors...
  7. B

Sold: Sony PVM-20M4U for sale. Pickup only! In Denver

I am selling my Sony PVM-20M4U monitor. Pick up only as I am not interested in shipping this bad boy. I'm asking $75 but that's just a shot in the dark. Everything works great. I have a RGB SCART switch hooked up to this thing with 5 systems. It looks amazing. Why am I selling? I am going...
  8. B

Custom Joystick, Omega branded (not mine)

Sanwa parts. Don't think it's an official Arcade Works part. eBay
  9. B

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Getting back into some GameCube & Gameboy Player (GBA) action.
  10. B

Upscaled Title Screen pics, high quality, any interest?

Been working on a little project lately. I have been snapping the title screens from a bunch of games. Then I'm resizing using Photoshop and adding a scanline effect. Saved in lossless PNG format. See below for some examples. Any interest in me uploading more?
  11. B

Garou MVS & UniBios 3.2 CRC Check Question

I've been going through my MVS collection and doing the CRC check on all of them using UniBios. The smaller carts just show a CRC for "ROM Region" and nothing else. The bigger ones show ROM Region, and then some amount of ROM Banks as well. If I remember correctly, Metal Slug X showed ROM...
  12. B

BazookaMan3's MVS Collection

Just gonna focus on Neo Geo with this thread. But, I will post a few notes about my other systems. My retro gaming entertainment center. Everything runs through the SCART switch. From there I use a breakout cable, video goes to Sony PVM via BNC connectors, and audio goes directly to the...
  13. B

WTB: Mutation Nation MVS

Loose cart, full kit, whatever, I'm not picky. This one is frigging hard to find. Thanks in advance!
  14. B

SOLD: Puzzle Bobble MVS Boot (pcb's only)

Edit: Sold Two important points: I'm selling the PCB's only I have not tested them yet I figured this would be perfect for somebody who wants to play around with modifying. Otherwise, I should have my CMVS in a few days and I can test then. Only shipping to US. Price is $15 including...
  15. B

FS / FT: Microsoft Xbox 360 with 20GB hard drive and extras

This is an earlier model, however it works great. I've been the only owner and I've taken good care of it. Only the newer versions of this particular model have an HDMI port. You can see in the pictures that this model comes with an HDMI port. The controller has a black AA battery pack. I'm...
  16. B

WTB: Neo Turf Masters MVS

Looking to buy a Neo Turf Master MVS cart. Would prefer the label to be in halfway decent shape. US label is preferred over the JPN label.
  17. B

Post Your Recent Purchases!

This weekend's haul. Decided to start collecting OG Game Boy games.
  18. B

Art of Fighting MVS

I think I'm okay with this one, but I'm going to ask just to be safe. My boards match perfectly with the MVS-Scans.com set #3, except for on board 2 where I have a windowed eprom. See picture.