Search results

1. Mr. Karate II

Q&A with Michael Beard, OG SNK Voice Actor

The captain of this boat is you Fygee: the mine was just a personal proposal, which I decided to make public only after asking your permission through our private messages, however, if you are not satisfied with my final result, you are completely free to modify it, shorten it or even delete it...
  2. Mr. Karate II

To tell the truth I don't really care the his private life: it was just a way to end the interview in a natural way (without an excessive detachment during the conclusion), if Fygee thinks it's necessary he can also eliminate all the questions that have no direct connection with SNK.
  3. Mr. Karate II

I didn't write this before because I didn't think it was necessary, but I'm not actually 'stealing' anything from anyone, because Fygee and I we made a agreement about a week ago.
  4. Mr. Karate II

The interview will be in written format, so, Mr. Beard will not be chained to a table for two/three hours until we say enough: if he wants he can easily answer these questions in several different days/weeks (the important thing is final quality, it is not important that he answer immediately to...
  5. Mr. Karate II

Chapter 5, The questions from the Audience: Gmegbln from Canada asked: Ajax instead said: Burning Fight!! from Brazil requested the following: Tron of Maryland absolutely wants you to tell us about 'Baseball Stars Professional 2': #28 of the Whidbey Island said:
  6. Mr. Karate II

Chapter 4, 'The Sunset Sky' 2021: In the twentieth century Japanese games that were exported abroad, have always suffered a terrible treatment and unfortunately even SNK games of that period were no exception, indeed, the NEOGEO games of that time are often remembered ironically by foreign fans...
  7. Mr. Karate II

Speaking of which, one of the things I most wanted to get out of this interview is to finally give you some official credit, so that your contribution to the NEOGEO world doesn't just remain a secret reserved for insiders, but that it becomes a universally recognized topic even in virtual...
  8. Mr. Karate II

Title: Interview with Michael Beard, The first historical narrator of the NEOGEO. Chapter 1, Presentations: Hi Mr. Beard, the entire SNK fan community thanks you in advance for granting us this interview. [Note to Fygee: Before proceeding to the next response let him comment on this...
  9. Mr. Karate II

I would like to thank Fygee in advance for giving us this chance and I would like to inform you that after days of work I have finally completed the interview, which we Neo-Geo.com users will do with Mr. Beard. In the last part I also the included questions from the audience that did not find a...
  10. Mr. Karate II

The question I'm about to ask you could influence all the interview I'm preparing for him: so, I would like to know if during his working period with the NEOGEO, he has worked with the SNK Japan in Osaka or with the SNK USA of the California?
  11. Mr. Karate II

Will you be meeting him in person or communicating through the internet?
  12. Mr. Karate II

*UPDATED* NeoGeo proto screenshots

I was also following that discussion, but now I can't find it anymore. Was it lost with the move of the forum? Anyway, here are the first results of this lucky find. Through Reddit a user called as Top_Emergency7135 has published a very interesting anecdote related to this recent discovery...
  13. Mr. Karate II

What are you listening to at the moment?

A few years ago SNK and "Undertale" had a brief meeting thanks to "Super Smash Bros. Ultimate".
  14. Mr. Karate II

Visco License Obtained by Pixelheart Games

To edit the comment I have to press the light blue colored 'edit' button, which is located at the bottom left of your message. While now with the images you can decide whether to upload them directly to the forum server or take advantage of the external links: once the 'edit' button is...
  15. Mr. Karate II

The King Of Fighters XV (2020)

Yashiro Nanakase.
  16. Mr. Karate II

Terry Bogard.
  17. Mr. Karate II

Yuri Sakazaki.
  18. Mr. Karate II

ShaolinAce preceded me :sneaky:, but here is the whole roundup of videos I originally prepared to update this discussion (as an extra I also added all the soundtracks used within inside of the trailers) [I will publish the videos in more posts, because currently the forum limit is of five each]...