Search results

1. P

Nba 15/16 season predictions.

Pre season has begun! My predictions are. Title- Oklahoma. A healthy Durant and decent coach will make the difference. Mvp- James harden. Will also take the scoring title and come second to cp3 in flopping. Biggest surprise- Anthony Davis taking the Pelicans to the conference finals. Biggest...
  2. P

Guilty gaming pleasures

We all have a couple of games we love yet know full well are fundamentally terrible. Mine are as follows. 1. Cruisn USA: the most mindless racing game with terrible music and the frame rate of a broken strobe light...yet I still go back to it. 2. Street fighter: if only for the digitized voice...
  3. P

house broken into, neo collection untouched.

A quick note to the low life muggerscum who decided to break into my house today. Fuck you, you decided to take a whole lot of modern consoles but left all my neo games on their shelves. You trashed my house yet came away with a few hundred dollars worth of shite. Please get cancer. Has this...
  4. P

sengoku over sengoku 3

I have always noticed the vast majority of people claiming sengoku 3 as being an amazing game while deriding the original. Am I the only one who feels the original shits all over it? I love side scrolling beat em ups yet always found sengoku 3 utterly boring. While the original was very flawed...
  5. P

greetings from perth, australia

Hi everyone. I have been lurking around here for a fair while and feel it's time to say hi. I have been into the neo since I first saw sengoku at my local arcade around 91. Around 96 i traded my ps1 with no games for an aes with 6 games. Looking back I can be confident that was a fair deal...