Search results

1. Niko

FS: Sonic Wings 2 JPN AES

about ~$250 cheaper than anything you can get on eBay, and thats before Tax.
  2. Niko

FS: Sonic Wings 2 JPN AES

Everything is 100% original, authentic, and works great! The Good: No Sunfading Game works flawlessly Plastic tray in the soft case is not cracked The Bad: The insert does have wear at the top and appears to have been trimmed. Cart sticker has some creasing. Asking: $750 shipped ( inside the...
  3. Niko

What Is The Best NES Console/Hardware Platform?

The RetroUSB AVS is a good choice, the only downside is the Famicom and its accessories where obviously an after thought. Though if you've been happy with a toaster, i imagine this wont be a concern for you.
  4. Niko

Analogue Pocket

With the exception of the "special edition" versions, every Analogue product has been available for pre-order. The pre-orders for the Duo have been open for the past 5 months. Of course the minute they "sell out" you'll have some pine cone complaining about how "unobtainable" they are.
  5. Niko

Analogue Pocket

I like how majority of the comments are people excited for or talking about the "Other news".
  6. Niko

What was NGH buying like in 2003?

I could barely afford Playstation games in the nineties / early 2000's let alone a Neo. Granted I didnt even really know about the Neo until ~2006 when I started a job and my manager at the time was big into SamSho and KoF.
  7. Niko

What was NGH buying like in 2003?

Thats interesting, it kinda feels like that today. Most of what you see for sale is the same old games like FF2, AOF2, FHD, etc.
  8. Niko

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Last I looked, I think PCBway was the cheapest option.
  9. Niko

It’s “Hono no Rangerman“ or “Blazing Rangers” for the US release. https://firstpressgames.com/products/hono-no-rangerman-fc-regular-edition
  10. Niko

I've been on a Famicom Disk System kick recently, most of the games are dirt cheap and its fun to collect for.
  11. Niko

Geylancer has been whored out almost as much as the Visco IPs.
  12. Niko

Found a Neo Geo front loader that lived a life in storage

Its a problem in most communities to be honest, it drives me crazy but I'm sure I'm guilty of it to some extent too.
  13. Niko

While true for common games and peripherals, I've noticed that a lot of the shops are moving the more expensive items to their city stores where they can mark up the price and bait foreigners. Most country side shops I went too had little to no Megadrive, PC Engine or Neo. Hell even a few of...
  14. Niko

Two Neo Geo AES home systems for sale one American and one Japanese both unmodified (PRICE DROP)

Let me help you out. If you can easily find "undamaged" systems on eBay for about the same price, then you're too high. Keep in mind those eBay sellers are ALREADY high because they're loosing atleast 10% off top. You'd be lucky to get $250 for the JPN system with the chunk missing. Despite...
  15. Niko

Two Neo Geo AES home systems for sale one American and one Japanese both unmodified (PRICE DROP)

How much for a hit of the crack you’re smoking?
  16. Niko

Surprises You've Found in NGH Games You've Purchased?

Not any "surprise" extra's but a few years ago I put in a bullshit sniper bid on YAJ for a minty CIB World Heroes 2 JET and ended up winning it for ~$15. I've actually won a few auctions by placing low sniper bids.
  17. Niko

Does anyone make speed corrected MS2 mvs boards?

Just buy a bootleg from Aliexpress, stop sacking good carts.
  18. Niko

Are US AES systems "rare" now?...

I used to have a very similar perspective. The home system became a new way for me to enjoy the Neo, and I actually prefer to play on my AES nowadays. I have a 6 slot cab that is pretty much for casual fun and when people are over.
  19. Niko

Metal Slug is an overall meh series with two (three?) great games

But mah Slug 5 cost more. It haz to be the best.
  20. Niko

Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Someone must of inherited this from a dead relative. No way someone takes their mostly English collection of home carts to a collectibles shop to sell.