Search results

1. omegasit

I get no sound on my Golden Axe PCB

I just ordered a Golden Axe PCB through eBay and I am getting no sound. I have it going in through a supergun. I use a Sega 16 to Jamma converter. I tried the one that came with the board and no sound. I tried the one I have for my Shinobi board and still get no sound. Both converters work...
  2. omegasit

Undamned's USB Decoders

Anyone try using Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver on Undamned's USB Decoders? Did it work?
  3. omegasit

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Shinobi Sega System 16 PCB Captain America & The Avengers PCB
  4. omegasit

**CLOSED** WTB Sega 16 to Jamma adapter

Just picked up Shinobi and since its not jamma compatible I need the adapter. Anyone got one?
  5. omegasit

Nintendo World Championships 2015

Any body else going to watch this? Starts at 6 EST. http://e3.nintendo.com/
  6. omegasit

CLOSED WTB Spider-Man: The Video Game

Looking for 4 player Spider-Man in English with the Sega System 32 mobo. Offering $150 shipped.
  7. omegasit

WTB Pulstar MVS

Anyone got a copy of Pulstar MVS they are looking to get rid of. Looking for an original US or Japanese copy. I don't need a kit. Looking to pay $180 shipped.
  8. omegasit

Picked up WWF Wrestlefest and Aliens PCB's
  9. omegasit

Recommend good JP-21 Japanese SCART selector.

Can anyone recommend a good selector. I got Japanese cables for the NEO and Duo-R. I'm looking to get one for the Genesis and SNES soon and would find it easier to get a switch box than swapping cables.
  10. omegasit

WTB: Pulstar MVS, Prehistoric Isle II MVS

I am looking for a Japanese or US MVS Pulstar. Just want it working and original. Pulstar - $140 - Shipped Prehistoric Isle II - $90 Shipped Baseball Stars 2 - $50 shipped Cyber Lip - $70 Shipped
  11. omegasit

Framemeister help

I have the Omega CMVS, and just picked up a framemeister XRGB-mini. I have component cables, and tried hooking it up through the D-terminal. I get sound, but no video. Does anyone know what settings I would have to use or is it unsupported that way and I just need to get an RGB cable? Thanks
  12. omegasit

Finally got a Turbo Duo-R! Now I need to get a Framemeister.
  13. omegasit

Finally got my PS4. Had to have the white one. Also picked up some games along the way to getting this:
  14. omegasit

Here are some of my latest pickups:
  15. omegasit

Got these in:
  16. omegasit

Picked these 2 up recently. Thanks to Jeffpin for this one
  17. omegasit

WTB Magician Lord

Loose original MVS cart with a decent label. Send me a PM. Got one from Jeffpin
  18. omegasit

Metal Slug Boom

New Metal Slug 3d