Search results

1. Reclaimer

FS: Brand New OSSC with remote

SOLD!!!! Never used it since I picked up a BVM at the same time. Oh well... happy to sell to my NG peeps! $110 shipped in the US. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Reclaimer

FS: Vewlix Diamond Orange

SOLD!! Getting ready to list a gorgeous *Vewlix Diamond Orange* with 1080p monitor for sale in San Jose! Fully loaded. $3k plus depending on what you want (Jamma kit, I/o, extra panels, etc) But willing to take offers too. Thought I’d give a heads up if someone here wanted to jump on it. I’d...
  3. Reclaimer

MS8 with dark diagonal lines, slowly scrolling?

Hey all... picture on this MS8 looks excellent (it’s in my Pony Mark III with 25” crt) However... one last issue is some slowly moving/scrolling diagonal lines. Any thoughts? It’s hard to get a pic, but here’s a closeup. The photo makes it look darker than it is in person, but gets the point...
  4. Reclaimer

WTB - Neo / Astro / 15khz Candy Cab

Really hoping for a Neo Geo cab, but open to other 15khz candies in good condition. I’m tiered of rotating my Egret back and forth and would rather just find another cab good with 15khz and have a dedicated horizontal and vert. I’m in the Bay Area, but willing to drive/ship for the right...
  5. Reclaimer

Vewlix Extra Button Control Panel

Swap out your blank accessory panel for something useful! Add up to 6 extra buttons and two USB ports to your Vewlix cabinet. More info: 4 Options: BUTTONS NOT INCLUDED CPX-1 (One player, 3 button holes) $20 + shipping CPX-1U (One player, 3 button, dual USB 3.0 ports - USB...
  6. Reclaimer

WTB: NBA Jam Boards

Looking for a full set of NBA Jam or TE boards. I’d consider good condition individual CPU or Sound boards too, if you don’t have the full set to sell/trade. Thanks!!!
  7. Reclaimer

SOLD 161 in 1 MVS - like new - $40 shipped

SOLD Yellow cart MVS 161 in 1 multi game. Only used a few times at most, great condition. $40 shipped.
  8. Reclaimer

NEW Everdrives: Gameboy 5x, SD2SNES, Genesis, more to come!

Time to clear out some stuff! PM me if interested. Everdrive Gameboy X5 - Brand New in frosted clear shell straight from Krikzz. - $65 shipped (was $70) ----------------- SOLD SD2SNES Brand new! Straight from Krikzz. $140 SOLD SOLD Mega Everdrive - Used. Stoneage Gamer Kit, includes SD...
  9. Reclaimer

Chihiro compact flash kit?

http://triplemoonstar.brinkster.net/theshed/default.asp?stockid=2329 I was looking into the CF kit above. I’m done fucking around with GD Roms on my Chihiro 3 just to play some Outrun on my Crazy Taxi cab. I’ve tried NetBooting with a Pi. Works great for Naomi! Can’t get it to work with...
  10. Reclaimer

Fast Striker ported to PS4 / Vita

Announce trailer: Digital and physical. Digital release Oct. 16th with cross buy support, $6.99 Physical release preorders at PlayAsia Oct 11th, $34.99. (Comes with soundtrack cd, box, numbered certificate, Manual)
  11. Reclaimer

Vewlix Speaker Replacement?

Anyone replace a Vewlix speaker before? Snagged a Vewlix Diamond, and everything is looking good... except one speaker is busted, and since Vewlix speakers are wired in series it means I have no audio on the whole right side now. (I’ve diagnosed down to the speaker, it’s not any of the wiring...
  12. Reclaimer

Metal Slug 4 is best of series

So, I’ve only listened to the retronaughts podcast a couple times maybe a year or two ago. It felt like listening to someone read a Wikipedia article and was generally poor. Some coworkers said I should give it another shot, and this is what I run into on the front page...
  13. Reclaimer

Taito Stools Group Buy - interest? Bay Area CA

Last time I did a stools buy they ended up at around $100 each after factoring in the shipping and fees from Taito. They were all scooped up by people in the Bay Area, as shipping is likely pretty pricey to get them out to other states. (Large size, don’t break down) However, I’m willing to...
  14. Reclaimer

WTB: Taito Vewlix cab (FOUND)

Starting to look for a Vewlix to add to the family, finally! If anyone has a lead, hit me up. (Either in the Bay, or to ship.) Cheers! Edit: thanks for the leads! Pretty sure I’ll snag one pretty soon. :)
  15. Reclaimer

Skycurser: Die A Hero - High Score and Tips Thread

Fucking Awesome Gifs One weird trick to get a higher score! Thanks grendelrt! Skycurser is officially released! I know some other people here picked up a kit or cab for their home, and others have played in the arcade. It's a pretty awesome game with a lot of heart and character...
  16. Reclaimer

Sold - Sanwa 29PF31 monitor in good condition - Bay Area

Any interest in a Sanwa 29PF31 monitor? $75? I honestly have no idea on value, so I'm totally down to adjust the price or make a trade! It's a 31hz, flat glass, the frame easily fits into Naomi, Net City, Blast, etc, with a flat bezel... but it actually fits with curved bezels as well if you...
  17. Reclaimer

MVS MV-1C Stereo Mod - working now.

Attempting to add stereo RCA jacks to my MV-1C. I soldered wires to the L/R taps as listed here, but haven't cut any traces or removed anything: http://www.jamma-nation-x.com/jammax/images/Stereo_on_MV-1C-1.png When plugging these L/R wires into an amplifier, it's VERY low volume and staticy...
  18. Reclaimer

Darius 30th Anniversary PS4 - contain your hype

Looks cool... but dreams crushed. I foolishly hoped for a Cave style collection of Darius games. The real meat of this is the seven disc (awesome) music collection, and possibly some good bits from the book. An Arcade Archives port of Darius is the only game. Details below...
  19. Reclaimer

Wanted: Tetris! Grand Master, Naomi, etc.

Looking for any arcade version of Tetris, hit me up!
  20. Reclaimer

CaveWich - Cave CV1000 Laser Cut Enclosure Kit

. CaveWich now available for purchase at Heartcade.com . (Thanks to everyone that ordered the first batches to kick this off. You rock.) :forw:CaveWich CV1000 Kit Sandwiched between two 1/4" thick pieces of transparent blue acrylic, and supported by sturdy black metal mounting hardware. The...