Search results

1. flashbackx

What is the best Capcom Arcade Beat 'em Up?

Capcom arcade specifically... what is your favorite beat 'em up? They are numerous between the CPS 1 & 2; and they certainly get a little cookie cutter. I'm curious if there is a stand-out favorite. While I would say Captain Commando, it's probably due to nostalgic reasons than pure game...
  2. flashbackx

WTB - World Heroes Perfect MVS

World Heroes Perfect MVS One of the few remaining MVS carts I'd like to own. Loose/gamer condition/torn label is all good so long as the boards are legit. Thank you!!!
  3. flashbackx

Favorite Lesser-known Soundtracks?

I just went back and played Hard Corps Uprising. Not sure how I didn't realize it when I first played through... but the soundtrack is amazing! What are some other underrated game soundtracks that aren't often talked about?
  4. flashbackx

WTT- Super Everdrive V2 NEW Xenoblade Chronicles X NEW/Sealed

Please delete due to overwhelming disinterest :loco:
  5. flashbackx

Baseball and the Neo Geo

You can certainly make the argument that Baseball Stars Pro, Baseball Stars 2 and 2020 are some of the best pick up and play sports games ever made. I love them all for different reason, but which do you think is the absolute best? I think most would say BS2 but I can really see a case made for...
  6. flashbackx

Graphical glitch help please!

So I took a gamble on this MVS cart thinking it needed a simple cleaning to fix.... and I was dead wrong. All the pins have been thoroughly cleaned, but these glitched lines surround any sprite in motion during gameplay (sorry for potato pics): Anyone have any ideas with this?