Search results

1. herb

Like A Dragon: Ishin!

Anyone else playing this? It comes out physically this Tues but digitally was able to be played since the 17th. It's a remaster of an older ps3/4 game from the Yakuza devs. A yakuza styled game set in 1860's japan. It's everything I've ever wanted in a game. Trailer for those interested:
  2. herb

FS NGPC games

Hi, I'm looking to sell the bulk of my NGPC games. All are US releases unless otherwise noted. Looking to sell as a lot. -Complete- Puyo Pop Neo Geo Cup 98 Plus Neo 21 Crush Roller Evolution (Jap) Derby Stallion (Jap) KOF R-1 (Jap) -Loose- Cardcaptors Clash SNK Version Cardcaptors Clash...
  3. herb

WTB: Neo Turf Masters MVS and a loose NGCD controller.

Im in the market for both these items. Let me know if you have either for sale. Thanks. NGCD controller acquired from Coryooooooooooooon!
  4. herb

My NGPC Collection So Far!

I love this little handheld. Here's my collection as of today. Loose: CIB:
  5. herb

Crispy M&M's are back!

http://www.wfsb.com/story/26687848/theyre-finally-back-mms-crispy-to-return-in-2015 I loved these things. First Surge, now this, hopefully companies keep bringing back more of these discontinued products.
  6. herb

Greetings from NJ!

Hey guys, decided to join this wonderful community finally! I'm from New Jersey and I collect NGPC and NGCD games. l'm 4 carts away from a full US set of NGPC carts :D Thanks to cdamm and VanillaThunder for encouraging me to join up. Having a great time reading the site, especially the Real...