Search results

1. Bill Kilgore

Looks like awful solder job?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/REAL-Vendetta-1991-KONAMI-Guaranteed-with-JAMMA-Arcade-PCB-/281919856557?hash=item41a3bb9fad:g:zMoAAOSwLnlWp1kO I'm looking for this arcade board but look at some of those chips. Is it bad solder or something else? Almost looks like molten plastic (hopefully not from the...
  2. Bill Kilgore

WTB: Japanese MM and movestrips for MOTW and other games

I'm so in love with this game i would like to buy the Japanese minimarquee and movestrips for MOTW so i can decorate my Super Neo 29 with them. I would also be interested in the following minimarquees and movestrips (all Japanese): -Metal Slug X -Metal Slug 3 -Blazing Star -Last Blade 2 -Last...
  3. Bill Kilgore

I had a dream...

Share what you dreamed about recently: I had this kick-ass dream where i was a soldier in world war 2. D-day, we were about to storm the beaches of Normandy. I was one of the people who put their foot first on the beach. We were given orders to dig in though and wait for more to arrive so we...
  4. Bill Kilgore

My WOII wall:

I'm not a racist or Neo Nazi btw, i just think their uniforms look bad ass so i had to draw/paint me some. Acrylic paint on canvas: Other 2 are charcoal (my favorite material to work with)
  5. Bill Kilgore

WTB Garou: Mark of the Wolves MVS (cart or kit)

Hi, i would like to buy Garou: Mark of the Wolves for the MVS. I don't care if it's the full kit, not comlete kit or just the cart. I just want to make love to it.:keke:
  6. Bill Kilgore

Super Neo 29 monitor problem

So i thought i would clean my monitor and chassis board with some compressed air. Afterwards i turned it on. Now there are very thin horizontal black lines on the sides but in the middle everything is normal. This is a screenshot from the side: This is a screenshot from the middle: As you...
  7. Bill Kilgore

Super Neo 29 pick up video

Let me know what you guys think of it. At the end you can see the stairs me and my brother had to master. Looks impossible but it was actually done in 5 minutes. It felt like a 1 hour intensive workout though. It doesn't really show in the video but my brother and i were dripping with sweat...
  8. Bill Kilgore

Super Neo 29 monitor: bended vertical lines

There is a small problem with my arcade monitor: at the sides of the screen the vertical lines bend a little towards the middle. I know this is a common problem with monitors but i was wondering if i could fix it without a cap kit since the monitor has all kinds of adjustment controlls for the...
  9. Bill Kilgore

Bill Kilgore - Greetings from Belgium

Hi all, I'm a retro gamer for about 5 years and have started collecting Neo Geo for almost 2 years. Recently i have aquired a Super Neo 29 candy cab which is my most wanted object ever since i started collecting Neo Geo. It all started with that remake on Xbox Arcade from TMNT:Turtles in Time...