Search results

1. D

Neo Geo CD Front Loader CSYNC Mod

Hey Guys, I recently installed the Furrtek SD Loader on my NGCD front-loader (it was sitting in storage for years!) and discovered that the unit suffers from the same lack of csync when using its RGB output that is described and fixed here...
  2. D

WTB CPS3 128 Mbit SIMMs

Title says it all -- I'm looking to acquire two or three 128 Mbit SIMMS for the CPS3 system board. I'll also consider purchasing the full board itself if it has those SIMMS. PM me if anyone has any available.
  3. D

WTB MV-1 or MV-1F

Title says it all -- I'm looking for an MV-1 or MV-1F MVS board in very good, unrepaired, fully working condition. PM me (with price) if you have one available for sale.
  4. D

WTB: XRGB2 or XRGB2+

Looking for an XRGB2 or XRGB2+. PM me with any offers.
  5. D

WTB Capcom Mini Cute

Looking for a Mini Cute (or two) in excellent condition. PM me with price and location.
  6. D

Art Sets Wanted!

Looking for the following English MVS art set pieces (will take the complete art set if necessary): Samurai Shodown II flyers and stickers Fatal Fury Special art set Puzzle Bobble flyer 1 (the one with the graphic and no instructions) Neo Driftout flyers Street Hoop flyers Can accept shipping...
  7. D

Holy Eproms Batman! Is this a Boot?

I recently purchased a Neo Cup 98 cart (clearish casing) on the Bay and saw a number of what I understand are EPROMS. I opened the cart up and found that almost all of the chips, on the top AND bottom boards, were EPROMS. And, while there were no wires on the boards and the soldering job...
  8. D

WTB Baseball Stars 2 MVS

PM me with offers. Thanks.
  9. D

Wanted: Shock Troopers 1 MVS

I'm looking for an original Shock Troopers MVS cart in very good or better condition. PM me if available.