Search results

1. Hot Chocolate

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Ministry Of Ungentlemanly Warfare -aka Guy Ritchie's League Of Extraordinary Gentleman but with real life people. Its nazis getting murdered so its aces in my book.
  2. Hot Chocolate

No he isn't as a while back I remember in a interview that after his brother overdosed on cocaine he by his own words has been "the friend that doesn't party or anything but hopes you call him as your designated driver & etc." Last movie I saw of his that he did was The Babysitter movies on...
  3. Hot Chocolate

The Comic Book Thread

Reading Icon since Mark MD Bright passed last week and man these panels he did are flames. Will read some Quantum & Woody later.
  4. Hot Chocolate

Bunching all the things I've seen all together: Godzilla x Kong: New Empire -Godzilla just being a a kaiju that just wants to beat up apes is hilarious to me and mostly why I enjoyed this. Scar King was the other best part of this as just a pure dick of a villain that this Monsterverse needed...
  5. Hot Chocolate

Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire -it’s ok, it’s kind of like a long episode of the cartoon. I enjoyed this far better than Afterlife but my complaint from that one of the new GBs still don’t get much to do.
  6. Hot Chocolate

Love Lies Bleeding -one of my fav movies to come out this year, this is everything Drive-Away Dolls wanted to be Drive-Away Dolls -I see now that the other Coen brother was responsible for filtering this Coen’s intrusive thoughts, this movie was all over this place and not in a good way...
  7. Hot Chocolate

offical wwe thread

"Hey Juice Robinson your wife Toni wants to ride space mountain!"
  8. Hot Chocolate

Weekly Roundup

PS5 -Spider-Man 2
  9. Hot Chocolate

Happy Birthday, Domino-chan

Happy birthday yo
  10. Hot Chocolate

offical wwe thread

Starks vs Phillip is the best match in AEW history Day 1 & 2 of the G1 might just be the most fun days I’ve had watching the G1, Eddie vs Shingo and Ren vs Shota are my matches of the weekend. Both nights are also free on NJPW World. Back to the shadows
  11. Hot Chocolate

Across The Spider-Verse -probably the best animated movie out right now and certainly in the “of all time” category for animated and just film. Shin Ultraman -while of the first couple of entires in the franchise this remake isn’t of my specific fav but I totally see why Anno is head over heels...
  12. Hot Chocolate

Suzeme -probably the best animated chase scene ever made.
  13. Hot Chocolate

What anime are you watching?

Catching up on Nier Automata’s anime
  14. Hot Chocolate

offical wwe thread

Jam packed tomorrow for grabs, I have For The Culture 4/NJPW x Impact/Bloodsport 9/Santino Bros Wrestling: California Love
  15. Hot Chocolate

What anime are you watching?

Started back up on Lodes War OVA since I've had the blu ray for like forever, really wish I had stuck with this when I was a kid. Also wrapping up Chainsaw Man and the Nier Automata adaption.
  16. Hot Chocolate

offical wwe thread

It's kind of been a ok NJPw Cup with nothing really going on with the exception to Canada leaving LIJ, Hiromu losing it as Lio gets in his head, the members of Bullet Club who matter laughing off Finley's claims that he's the leader and ZSJ training TMDK's young lion. Stardom has been on a more...
  17. Hot Chocolate

Ant-Man & The Wasp: Quantumania -I enjoyed it, was a throwback to high science fiction ala Flash Gordon/Journey to the Center of the Earth. Jonathan Major has been stellar in everything I've seen him in and he continues that streak here. Infinity Pool -not as graphic as Possessor so some might...
  18. Hot Chocolate

offical wwe thread

Had a blast at Battle In The Vally '23, being 4th row on the floor to see Kenta take the Strong title was 10 stars in the Tokyo Dome
  19. Hot Chocolate

The Comic Book Thread

My exposure to the Legion was the third issue of the Legionaries with Sprouse I got from a rando 30 comic pack from Costco way back in the day. I've basically been going back to play catch up ever since with older issues to the current Bendis run. Also making my way through Body Bags again...
  20. Hot Chocolate

offical wwe thread

Watched the needs a new name WrestleKingdom 17: NJPW x Noah show yesterday and I enjoyed it, I had forgotten that Yano spent a lot of times with Jay and Mark as I wasn't prepared for sad Yano during their ten bell. Then earlier today I rewatched the promo they did for the WK10 match against...