Search results

1. blakeb8111

Neo geo big red 25” monitor bezel.

Black poster board works great and it’s easily available. I’ve also used plastic ceiling light panels before. You can get them easily at lowes and Home Depot. This is a link for one style, but go the store and they have several types to achieve the look and texture of an old bezel, and...
  2. blakeb8111

WTB: Stranger Things 3 PS4

I’m looking for a copy of Stranger Things 3 for PS4/PS5. My son and some of his friends are hooked on the show and all things that go with it, so I’d like to find one to add to his bday gift. Classic/collectors edition would be a plus. I’d consider a copy for the Nintendo Switch if I can’t...
  3. blakeb8111

Happy Birthday, yagamikun!

Happy Birthday!
  4. blakeb8111

Happy Birthday Takumaji

Happy bday!
  5. blakeb8111

Happy Father's Day Lads!

Happy Father’s Day everyone.
  6. blakeb8111

Official A/V Thread

Second on getting the klipsch premier model, i own the rp-600m and they are worth the extra money, and as prof82 pointed out, they have sales all of the time where you can typically find them for nearly half off.
  7. blakeb8111

Official A/V Thread

Thanks, I’ll def check that one out.
  8. blakeb8111

Official A/V Thread

Does anyone have any good suggestions on portable Bluetooth speakers? I’m looking for something decent size, not a little one. I saw some JBL party boxes, the 110 and the 310 and the equivalent sony xp500 and xp700. Or would i be better off running a second zone off of one of my receivers and...
  9. blakeb8111

What are you listening to at the moment?

I’ve been rewatching Eastbound & Down and watched this episode yesterday, now i cant get this song out of my head
  10. blakeb8111

Gaze upon my gangsta

Awesome stuff, and love the watch
  11. blakeb8111

Jaelus' Arcade

Nice setup and good assortment of games. Enjoy.
  12. blakeb8111

Great soundtrack from the 90’s, prob the best song on the album. Someone borrowed/stole my cd back in the day, bought another and had it stolen again.
  13. blakeb8111

Listened to this today and then randomly heard it again later. I needed some rims bad, and I knew just how to get em too
  14. blakeb8111

Collect, sell, regret, start over "the cycle"

I’m not gonna lie, sometimes I miss having 3-10” subs in the back of my car. I don’t think I could pull it off today though.
  15. blakeb8111

Collect, sell, regret, start over "the cycle"

It’s good to sell stuff, especially if it’s just collecting dust. It’s easy to figure out what you really don’t want/need.. Most of us have sold stuff that we probably regret at some point, but if you buy it back hopefully it’s stuff you actually will play, which I know MCF will for sure. I’m...
  16. blakeb8111

Grand Theft Auto 6

I’ll take San Andreas all day. Best soundtrack and story.
  17. blakeb8111

What are you drinking at the moment?

Adult cherry limeade: 2/3 cup of ice, a healthy pour of your favorite vodka, juice from a lime wedge , maraschino cherry, 2 tablespoons of maraschino cherry juice from the jar, topped off with Sprite Zero. Knockoff solo cup optional. Poolside favorite.
  18. blakeb8111

Yagamikun's Game Room and AES Collection

Awesome setup. I watched the game room tour video also, good stuff all around.