Search results

1. blakeb8111

WTB: Stranger Things 3 PS4

I’m looking for a copy of Stranger Things 3 for PS4/PS5. My son and some of his friends are hooked on the show and all things that go with it, so I’d like to find one to add to his bday gift. Classic/collectors edition would be a plus. I’d consider a copy for the Nintendo Switch if I can’t...
  2. blakeb8111

Konami TMNT Cabinet Project

This is a cabinet I got for my Father’s Day gift that I finally got to work on and finished a few weeks ago. Obviously a project that needed a lot of work. I’ve been on the lookout for a 4 player and I enjoy a challenge. First things first, I had to remove the old decals and paint. What was...
  3. blakeb8111

WTB: OG XBOX repair

Does anyone repair/mod the OG xbox? I just moved and when I started putting everything back together, i got the error screen that my console needs service and the light is flashing green and red. It also has the error code 11 on the top left corner. After doing a little research i saw that...
  4. blakeb8111

Closed: Custom Neo Geo Stick Hori Real Arcade Pro SA v3

Up for sale is a Hori Real Arcade Pro SA v3 that was a PS3 controller that I modded into a Neo Stick. Db-15 is mounted in the compartment where the usb cable used to be stored. The extra holes were filled with bondo as shown in the pics, and an extra hole added for a 24 mm button for the coin/...
  5. blakeb8111

Closed: Sega Saturn Gray Bundle w/ “Street Fighter Collection and N64 Mario Kart Bundle

I bought these with the intention of playing them and they just sit, so it’s time to move them along to someone who will enjoy them. Prices include shipping. US only, PayPal gift or +4%. Gray Japan Sega Saturn boxed, includes a/v hookup, power supply, 2 gray controllers, 4M ultra madness...
  6. blakeb8111

Closed: MVS Carts(MOTW, SS I, II & IV) and Pro Controller

The following MVS Carts are for sale. Shipping IS included in the prices. PayPal gift or +4%. US only. Garou Mark of the Wolves w/ Black and White Shock Box >>> $220 >>>MOVED TO EBAY Samurai Shodown IV w/ Black and White Shock Box >>> $50 >>> MOVED TO EBAY SOLD: Neo Geo Pro Kidney...
  7. blakeb8111

FREE : Dreamcast agetec fight stick parts

Anyone need original parts for their green goblin? I have 6 working push buttons, original joystick and balltop free to a good home. Hit me up if you're interested. *New home found. No longer available.
  8. blakeb8111

CMVS mv2f 161 multicart issue

I bought this cart new less than a year ago and it's always worked fine. I went to play svc chaos super plus tonight and I am unable to use the joystick to select a character. None of the directions respond but the buttons do work. Then a character is either automatically selected for me or I...
  9. blakeb8111

Sorry wrong thread

Wrong thread
  10. blakeb8111

Simpsons theme MAME cabinet

So my son wants a Simpsons arcade cabinet, and i haven't had much luck trying to find one. A few months back I waited on and missed one in my area and haven't had any luck since. I bought this Cadash cabinet awhile ago and it was in pretty bad shape. So I decided we're going to make our own...
  11. blakeb8111

Street Fighter Cab

Just picked this cabinet up last Friday and started restoration this week. It was in pretty rough shape but the price was right. So I stripped down the cab and control panel, filled in holes, primed and put the first coat of paint on. Tomorrow hopefully I'll do some wet sanding and the next...
  12. blakeb8111

Cmvs neo-mvh mv2f errors with 161-1 multicart

I get an error every time I select a game, and I have to press c to reset and it then it boots and is playable, and when I exit the game I get another error and press c to reset and it goes back to the menu. I don't have any legit MVS carts yet to test, I just bought 2 but they won't be here...
  13. blakeb8111

WTB: DREAMCAST GAMES - SHENMUE 1 PAL (still looking) and SUPER STREET FIGHTER IIX(FOUND)

Still looking for dreamcast Shenmue 1 PAL version complete with outer sleeve. Just received Super Street Fighter IIX Grandmaster Challenge in the mail yesterday, thanks max 330 mega!
  14. blakeb8111

Blakeb8111's Collection

It's not much, no theme parks, museums or anything crazy. Thanks for looking. Blue 4 slot w/ digital mini marquees, running hyperspin(i have to post a video of it running): My Dreamcast Cabinet: CMVS: Other stuff: