Search results

1. Kristian Meller

FS: Giga Wing 2 Dreamcast (US)

Mint condition. Pics on request. $300 shipped anywhere in the world. Ships from Denmark with tracking.
  2. Kristian Meller

FS: My Neo Geo AES collection

All games are in very good condition, except for MOTW and KOF 2001, which are near mint on a strict scale. All are Japanese editions and come complete with manual and baggie. MOTW - SOLD (€900) King of Fighers 2000- SOLD (DKK1500) King of Fighters '99 - $270 King of Fighters '98 - $350 Prices...
  3. Kristian Meller

Anton Yelchin dies in freak accident, 27 years old

Most probably knew him as Chekov in the new Star Trek movies, but he had a lot of great performances especially in smaller/indie stuff such as Charlie Bartlett, Middle of Nowhere, Like Crazy, Burying the Ex, etc. WIP :crying:
  4. Kristian Meller

Urusei Yatsura TV DVD 1-10 (SOLD)

$100 shipped anywhere in the world.
  5. Kristian Meller

S: Maison Ikkoku R1 DVD set 1 through 4

Selling Maison Ikkoku Viz Media DVD set 1 through 8. Watched once; only slight damage to cardboard box sets are from shipping from Maryland to me, back in the day. They've been sitting on my shelf, untouched, for a decade, without human contact, except for that one time I moved :) Yo mama.
  6. Kristian Meller

S: OOP North American anime releases on Blu-ray and DVD

Shipping to anywhere in the world is included and I will handle the PayPal fees. Steins;Gate Part 1 Limited Edition + Part 2 - $160 Oreimo: Complete Box Set [Limited Edition] DVD - $200 Natsume's Book of Friends Seasons 1 & 2 Premium Edition DVD (some shipping damage) - $200 This is the OOP...
  7. Kristian Meller

Weird shipping route for package from DE to Denmark

Slerch666, whom some of you might remember, lives in DE and sent me a trackable package last Monday. Nothing happened on the tracking page until early this morning. Until then it just said "shipping info received" or whatever, from paying for shipping online, even though Slerch dropped it off...
  8. Kristian Meller

FS: The King of Fighters 2003 JAP AES

In very near mint condition. €350 including PayPal fees and shipping anywhere in the world.
  9. Kristian Meller

Naiera's quaint little setup and collection

Projector: JVC X30 Scaler: Lumagen RadianceXD Screen: Lissau TrueColor 108" Receiver: Marantz SR4001 Amplifier: Creek Audio Evolution 2 Blu-ray player: Oppo BDP-83 Speakers: DLS R55 DAC w/ asynchronous USB: Musical Fidelity M1 DAC Cable-tv: Smart TV tuner from Stofa AM/FM Tuner: Creek Audio...
  10. Kristian Meller

WTB: King of Fighters 2003 JAP AES

Must be complete and in at least very good condition. Seller must accept PayPal and be willing to ship to Denmark.
  11. Kristian Meller

WANTED: King Of Fighters 99, 2000 and/or 2002 AES

Japanese AES releases with no spinal sunfade and preferably very good condition or better. Seller must accept PayPal and be willing to ship to Denmark.
  12. Kristian Meller

My Neo Geo AES might be dead (fixed)

I ordered a Flame Meister recently, mainly because I got the fighter bug again and wanted to get down with some Neo Geo action. Turns out that my AES (one of those with a good serial) seems to be dead. I got a hold of a step down converter (couldn't find the one I've always been using) and...
  13. Kristian Meller

FS: Metal Slug 4 Japanese AES

I would say that this is in at least very good condition. You may be more critical, so judge by what you can see from the pics. The box has a few light marks here and there. The cart has a small scratch or two but no apparent insertion marks. The manual looks untouched except for one very...
  14. Kristian Meller

FS: Metal Slug 4 AES

Japanese with everything included. Condition is probably near mint; I'll have to go to my folks' place to check and take pics. Around $600 was my idea for a price. We'll figure out what to do about shipping from Denmark. PayPal only.
  15. Kristian Meller

WANTED: Neo Geo AES MVS adapter of some sort

I want to play Rage of the Dragons on my AES, but I don't have $1000 lying around. Any adapter that will let me play the MVS version without any trouble is what I am looking for. Plz shoot me a PM if you have one.
  16. Kristian Meller

Akai Katana Shin coming out for the Xbox 360 soon

Is anyone else getting excited about this? It's coming out on May 26. I don't know about any region locking. They say it plays a bit like Progear :drool: It looks like a cross between Progear and Muchi Muchi Pork.
  17. Kristian Meller

WANTED: Mobile Suit Gundam: MS Igloo vol. 1 & 2

Looking for original copies of the North American DVD release. Can pay with PayPal.
  18. Kristian Meller

Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords shot in the head

Some crazy motherfuckin' shit :oh_no:
  19. Kristian Meller

WANTED: GameBoy Advance SP console

I need a GameBoy Advance SP console in good, working condition. My grandparents need something to play Pac-Man on, and I figure this would be the ideal handheld console for that purpose. As mentioned the condition needs to be at least good, and it has to work flawlessly. I would like it to be...