Search results

1. Gentlegamer

Current Events According to Neo Geo

Interesting how so many near-future settings from the 80s and 90s were so close to the mark
  2. Gentlegamer

Unholy Knight: The Darkness Hunter, SNES fighter Kickstarter by ex-SNK devs

Just saw this on Nintendo Life, looks interesting: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/02/new_snes_fighter_unholy_night_takes_to_kickstarter_to_fund_cartridge_production Last year we reported on the development of Unholy Night: The Darkness Hunter, a one-on-one SNES fighter developed by a...
  3. Gentlegamer

Dark Souls - Git Gud

Out of the blue, I got in the mood to play some Dark Souls. I hadn't played in almost a year since completing the platinum trophy. I fired up the game with the intention of really just playing the first few zones. In the Undead Parish, I was invaded. It looked like a twink, which is to be...
  4. Gentlegamer

Crystalis (NES SNK games)

I'm currently playing Crystalis. I rented it when it first came out and loved it, though I never finished it. It's not really a Zelda clone, more action-RPG than action-adventure, and I love the elemental sword and magic mechanics. It gives you a good amount of variation without being...
  5. Gentlegamer

I'm on my way to becoming a real hot dog!

I've been a member for a few days now, but I just noticed I have the ability to post threads now. I must have passed the initial trial period. I used to lurk here regularly and I could have sworn I made an account years ago. I always loved Neo Geo but I felt like as a collectable it was...