Search results

1. T

Metal Slug Advance in July!

Didn't see anyone else post this yet so... <a href="http://www.gamepro.com/gamepro/famitsu/games/news/28369.shtml" target="_blank">http://www.gamepro.com/gamepro/famitsu/games/news/28369.shtml</a> SNK vs. Capcom (NG, 2003) SNK vs. Capcom Advance (GBA, 2003) YIPES!
  2. T

KOF 2001 in Bay area?

Anyone else who lives in SF or surrounding area find a KOF 2001 coin op? I saw one in LA at the Yaohan, but was in a serious "gotta catch my plane" rush so just got a brief eyeball at the rolling demo.
  3. T

MoTW or Metal Slug 3 in Bay area arcades?

Can anyone who lives here in the Bay Area tell me if they have seen an MVS machine with MoTW or Metal Slug 3 and where it is? There was a MoTW at the Golfland in Sunyvale last I checked, but I haven't been back for a while.
  4. T

US Metal Slug X preview is up

I know it's not exactly the first place you'd expect Neo stuff, but... www.gamepro.com
  5. T

Shocking KOF 2000 ending

OK, spoiler warning. If you do not want to know do not read the next post.
  6. T

Metal Slug X for PlayStation coming to US

Agetec, who brought over KOF Evolution for PS and DC last month will also bring over Metal Slug X for the US. Woohoo, guess I should cancel my pre-order on the import.
  7. T

System Mod help

I know this has been answered on this forum somewhere, but I couldn't find the posts. Who is the most reliable person/company to mod my Home system with S-video/stereo out and adding the dip switch function? Name, contact info and prices please. THANKS!
  8. T

Who can't wait for Capcom vs SNK 2

Capcom has already said it's coming and it's listed on most arcade sites as a 2001 release. If it comes out at the same time as the original, I guess that means early August. I'm pretty sure it will come out quicker than that though. I only wish they could redo some of the graphics. It seems...
  9. T

Question for Shawn - # of forum users

I was just wondering, how many registered forum users are there here? There was another post that mentioned NCS would have to have gotten more than the usuals from here to change their minds. So, just curious to see how many strong are here and how much came from other places (purely a guess of...
  10. T

Secrets on Last Blade 2 Dreamcast?

Has anyone unlocked any secrets? The first time I beat the game, I unlocked the Hanafuda card game which is actually quite awesome.
  11. T

Mai's bounciness?

What was that talk about a few weeks bac about Mai not being bouncy in 2000? She's bouncy before, during and after the match...so what's the deal? I do have a Japanese Gold system so that may have something to do with it.
  12. T

All KOF 2000 owners please start talking about the game in 16 bit forum

Alright, the game is now out people! Let's get some more talk about the actual ins and out of the game. I'm guessing the best place for this is in the 16 bit forum area so let's go. Frankly, I'm sort of dissapointed with the talk so far. With everyone talking about it's arrival for so long, it...
  13. T

Intro match up animations in KOF 2000

Does anyone know of a Master list of characters who have special pre-fight interactions in KOF 2000? I saw a list for 99 and tried most of those. Anyone who saw Mai and Andy's in 99 will be interested to see the state of the couple in 2000. I haven't had time to try all the combinations yet, but...
  14. T

Anyone here order LB2 for DC?

I just got mine in today. So far so good. Load times are super quick although the sound is a bit tinny. Sorta like the Neo ports on Saturn. It could just be my tv at work though. I'll give it a bigger play through at home.