Search results

1. NeoGeoFanatic

WTB SNK MVS 33 inch cabinet

He's probably talking about the MVS-U4/U2. Like the one here: https://www.neo-geo.com/forums/index.php?threads/fully-restored-mvs-u4-33.221810/
  2. NeoGeoFanatic

WTB - Kraut Buster & Knights Chance US MVS/AES

Looking for these two games. Please reach out if you have any of them for sale.
  3. NeoGeoFanatic

MV2F Graphic Issue

Ok. I removed the batter. I did noticed some corrosion on some of the end of the traces that connected to the Zmc2 chip. I cleaned it out and this is what it looks like but still have the same issue.
  4. NeoGeoFanatic

MV2F Graphic Issue

Yes. Same exact behavior on both slots. I am a little surprised as to what happened as the board was not moved at all. It sat inside the cab for several months and was working fine the last time I powered the cab. I turned it on yesterday and that's when it started. I am leaning more towards a...
  5. NeoGeoFanatic

MV2F Graphic Issue

Ok. Thank you. I believe so.
  6. NeoGeoFanatic

MV2F Graphic Issue

I have a MV2F board that has some graphic issues. It sat in a cab for several months. I powered it on today and started to see these lines on some of the graphics. I have cleaned contacts on games I have cleaned contacts on board I tried several games Same thing happens on both game slots...
  7. NeoGeoFanatic

Anyone Remember Video Power?

Johnny arcade was cool Then Now The Power team was Meh The best was when the winner ran grabbing all the games he could. I saw the winner getting a Neo Geo AES system once in a while as a prize.
  8. NeoGeoFanatic

Big Red Tallboy Photos

Here you go: The only thing that hold that wood piece in place are the two screws on each side.
  9. NeoGeoFanatic

Mario Games

I agree... Mario time machine was bad.
  10. NeoGeoFanatic

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Nice cab. The only thing that bar stool needs is the "SNK" or "MVS" logo on it. "how to make a bit more room for both." - This tend to happen to a lot of us... we buy more stuff than we have room for. :glee:
  11. NeoGeoFanatic

What's the best team in KOF94?

Because Heidern is cheap as hell.
  12. NeoGeoFanatic

Pandora's Box 4 not loading

Recently purchased one of these based on the thread that was started on the General Forum. It seemed to work fine for about a week but now after I turn it on, the Pandora's Box logo displays, it blinks, then the logo comes back and it stays on that screen. It seems like it is not able to boot...
  13. NeoGeoFanatic

POLL - SNES Contra 3 the Alien Wars or Genesis Contra Hard Corps?

Contra III all the way. The game play, the action and the story line were awesome. I am a Sega fan but this game was better on the SNES...
  14. NeoGeoFanatic

What kind of crap is ontop of your Neo Cab???

Yeah, We know who's boss. :smirk:
  15. NeoGeoFanatic

My dream arcade machine.

Awesome cabs. I always wanted a DDR but do not have the space. Looks like you are running out of space there. :D Since we are talking about dream machines, I wouldn't mind getting this one:
  16. NeoGeoFanatic

Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

It doesn't look like that great of a deal. You may spend less getting them individually. He does offer free shipping. :smirk: I always wondered why people to place board on carpets/rugs like this: However, after reading his description in caps: "WAS WORKING LAST TIME I USED ON MY CAB A FEW...
  17. NeoGeoFanatic

Favorite KOF Mai sprite

I voted third. The animation looks more fluid. However, this is one of my favorites:
  18. NeoGeoFanatic

Neo Geo English AES vs JPN AES boards

I've been searching this but I have not found the answer. Are there any differences on the boards between the English and Japanese AES version of the same game? What about dog tag vs Euro versions of the same game? This is the only site I know that has some AES scans...
  19. NeoGeoFanatic

Fuck Yeah Vita!

Current games: Definitely recommend: One piece, Batman, DBZ, MK, PSO, and UMvC and Dragon's Crown. :buttrock:
  20. NeoGeoFanatic

I swear I've seen this before in a KoF game

What I was saying is that they are just sprite edits. You can create a whole game by modifying existing sprites or creating new ones with the snk style. Check these out: The ones you posted look like edit from various SNK characters. As long as they are not selling it, this is just...