Search results

1. A

12-15-2007 Random Select: Winter Showdown KOF XI Tournament Results!

1st - Joel, Portland, OR 2nd - Anthony, Portland, OR 3rd - Matt, Portland, OR Post will be edited as time goes by. This thread can be seen on Shoryuken.com, SNK-Capcom.com, Neo-Geo.com, and Cyberfanatix.com! Video links will also be posted on these respective sites to reach out to the maximum...
  2. A

my mind is a'brewin...KOFxi, SSTenka, NGBC BYOC tournies at Evolution 2006?

i want to start this and help run them...i simply want to help make SNK's presence really strong this year...im workin on some details later but...basically the idea is to have serious side tournies *in the worst case scenario* featuring these 3 blockbuster titles at EVO this year because, well...
  3. A

KOF XI Locations

i figued id start a useful thread...post all pertinent info and # of machines, type *sitdown or american, head 2 head, etc* so that everyone can just pretty much go to this thread and go to their nearest KOF XI machine and start beating up on some sticks n buttons :multi_co: :buttrock:
  4. A

Seattle Neo Gathering?

anyone in Seattle play any of the SNK fighters?
  5. A

Wanted - Samurai Spirits Soundtrack Boxset

title says it all...or at least point to where i can purchase this, thank you in advance
  6. A

Unofficial KOF2002 Tourney at EVOLUTION!

People...this may seem to be a dissapointment to some but i see this as a huge opportunity for SNK gamers to really step it up another level...we can run this on AES if we want to...as of now, we have ONE AES, ONE KOF2002 Cart, and at least 3 NEOGEO AES compatible sticks available for use for...
  7. A

Official Control Layout for SNK vs CAPCOM

i need to know what the official controller layout for SNK vs CAPCOM is. Im thinking its just like any one other NeoGeo game, my buddy says its CvS1 config. Who's right and who's mistaken? :confused:
  8. A

SvC news waiting room...

so who's gonna stay up until they drop for the possible full details of SvC? i know i am <small>[ April 30, 2003, 01:00 AM: Message edited by: AKscrube ]</small>