Search results

1. ShootTheCore

February 2024 SotM -- Dragon Breed

Here’s my first pass at it. Stage 3 is definitely going to take some practice. ShootTheCore - 162,900 - Stage 3 - MiSTer
  2. ShootTheCore

All updates for NGDevTeam games

version 1.1 2015-06-24 - improved selftest for motherboards MV1F/MV1FS (this fixes a reset bug that happens on some systems) - fixed demo sound DIP switch handling - improved CMVS support allowing to add credits in BIOS MVS mode with select button (requires SOFT DIP setting 'OPERATION' set to...
  3. ShootTheCore

Kraut Buster AES JP & USA extreme graphics garbled glitched.

+1 for the Triad - they're great power supplies. Besides power, make sure the cart connector and console connector are both clean.
  4. ShootTheCore

top 10 neo geo games

Pulstar Blazing Star Viewpoint Metal Slug 3 Metal Slug Neo Turf Masters Shock Troopers Money Puzzle Exchanger Windjammers Spin Master
  5. ShootTheCore

SOTM December 2023: Gun Frontier - Raffles 'n Shit Edition

I’ve been scrounging for some quality Shmup Time all month and I finally was able to squeeze some in today. I’m glad I was able to get a score in under the wire! ShootTheCore - 116,140 - Stage 3 - PCB
  6. ShootTheCore

Shmup of the Month 2024 Hosting Sign-Up!

If anyone drops out I’ll let you know.
  7. ShootTheCore

@NERDtendo now has September, @skate323k137 has October, and I took November - we're now all set for 2024! Thanks everyone!
  8. ShootTheCore

We can wait for him - there’s still two months available after I take one.
  9. ShootTheCore

You have July. (y)
  10. ShootTheCore

I gave you June.
  11. ShootTheCore

Six months down, six left to go!
  12. ShootTheCore

We need volunteer hosts for Shmup of the Month in 2024. I can take a month that no one else wants. January - Ralfakick February - gusmoney March - Ajax April - opt2not May - Johnny16bit June - roker July - Neodogg August - kuze September - NERDtendo October - skate323k137 November -...
  13. ShootTheCore

SotM 2023 Hosting Signup

I can start a thread - thanks for the heads-up!
  14. ShootTheCore

Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

Reuploading my scan of the Shockbox insert that my KB cart came with for anyone that needs it: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-TxaubcumHMd80Lto4GC-Lqqnqbm6djP/view?usp=sharing
  15. ShootTheCore

Vengeance Hunters (Beat 'em Up) for the Neo Geo

The game is indeed funded and manufactured by TerraOnion. That's why NeoSD (the TO cofounder Alex) posted development details earlier in this thread.
  16. ShootTheCore

SOTM Nov 2023: G Darius and Border Down

It was a frustrating month for me because I like both of these games - but all of my gaming equipment is in various states of still-packed or disassembled from moving.
  17. ShootTheCore

MISTer FPGA?

Waiting to see what the final MARS hardware and software is like. That article seems light on the "hands on" details.
  18. ShootTheCore

SotM 2023 Hosting Signup

@Ajax is on deck for hosting December Shmup of the Month.
  19. ShootTheCore

SOTM Nov 2023: G Darius and Border Down

Hope you get feeling better @opt2not . I've been tied up for two months with moving to a new house and preparing my old house to sell. All of my video games are still packed up in boxes. Fortunately, I should finally have time to start unpacking and hooking video game equipment up this weekend.