Search results

1. S

JPN System + JPN Games, How to get English?

If you have a Japanese system and have a Japanese game is the only way to get English through Jeff Kurtz BIOS swap?
  2. S

Help me not piss in my shorts!

Does anyone have the RS # for the 100V step down converter handy? I looked on radioshack.com and couldn't find it! I just don't want to burn down my house!
  3. S

MVS?

I hear alot of talk about going to MVS. But it seems to me that unless you have Jeff Kurtz BIOS chip you will not be able to modify any of the settings or get into training mode. What do you have to say on this?
  4. S

Blue's Journey/Raguy?

This has been on my mind for a long time. Is Blue's Journey/Raguy anything like Wonderboy in Monster Land? How is the replayability of this title?
  5. S

3 MVS related questions

#1. When purchasing a single slot MVS board what should come with it? Any questions I should ask? #2. If connecting to a system such as the HGA - will it automatically grab the 2nd channel of audio for stereo sound? If not, how would you wire it to take advantage of it? #3. If you want to...
  6. S

What is !Arcades! Email Address?

I'd check on eBay but as you know it's down. Any help would be appreciated!
  7. S

What are clamp cases worth?

A seller is selling a relatively new game but its hella expensive. It comes in a clamp case and I was thinking of asking for a discount. I take the game, insert, and instructions - he keeps the clamp case. What dollar value would you put on such a thing?
  8. S

Fatal Fury Special?

Out of curiosity, how many would rate this as one of the best in the Fatal Fury/Real Bout series?
  9. S

Terrible...Just Terrible...

Check out the following link. I have sent a message to safeharbor asking that the auction be cancelled. I hope that you will do the same. http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1203607824 Thank you [This message has been edited by svenask (edited December 26, 2000).]