Search results

1. C

Neo Geo CD System for Sale

I have a top loading Neo Geo CD system with region switch for sale complete with box and manual. The serail number is: 0153559. The system has 2 cd controllers. Please PM me with offers. I would prefer paypal. For refrences please check www.gametz.com my username is cloudstrife. Thanks.
  2. C

Bluevoodu and c.t.h. Excellent Sellers

Great items and fast shipping. Thanks a lot.
  3. C

Japanese Neo Geo CD Power Question

I live in the US and bought a Jap Neo Geo CD system. My question is can I plug it into a US outlet without hurting it? Or do I need a power converter? Thanks.
  4. C

Neo Geo CD Games Load Time Question

I will be getting a Neo Geo CD shortly. I was wondering what is the newest fighting game on the CD that does not have very long load times? So I can purchase the others before it. Also do The Last Blade and Metal Slug have bad load times? Thank you.
  5. C

Samurai Shodown RPG

Will this game play in English on a US Neo Geo CD? Thanks.
  6. C

Samurai Shodown RPG

Will this game play in English on a US system? Thanks.
  7. C

WTB US Neo Geo CD Top Loading System

I am looking to buy a US Neo Geo CD top loading system. If yoou have one for sale please PM me with the price you want for it. Thanks.
  8. C

Jamma Cabinet Question

If I buy any Jamma cabinet can you put a mvs board in it? If so how hard is it to put the board in? I need a mvs cabinet. But the only people on ebay close to me only have Jamma cabinets. Thanks. cloudstrife
  9. C

Jamma Cabinet Question

If I buy any Jamma cabinet can you put a mvs board in it? If so how hard is it to put the board in? I need a mvs cabinet. But the only people on ebay close to me only have Jamma cabinets. Thanks. cloudstrife
  10. C

Wanted: A One Slot Arcade Cabinet

Hi, I am looking for a neo geo one slot cabinet. Also I would like to buy one in some state fairly close to Missouri so I can pick it up and save money on shipping. If you have one for sale please contact me. I should have money to buy it by Feb. 6th. Thanks for your time.