Search results

1. RabbitTroop

International Courier / International Shipping and Pickup

Hi folks, I'm faced with a pretty simple task, yet I've usually found that the easiest things are normally a pain to accomplish... This seems to be one of those things. I bought an item from a UK seller who said he wanted to do pick up only, but had no problem boxing the item up safe and sound...
  2. RabbitTroop

Step Up Converter Questions

Hey guys, Random question, and not arcade related, but I really trust our techs here and I know if anyone would have a good answer for this, it's the NG tech crew. OK, I have a pretty uncommon piece of old music equipment, a Waldorf Microwave I, that is a 220V/50Hz spec model. These things...
  3. RabbitTroop

The 64 - New Commodore 64 Desktop and Portable

Not sure if this was posted anywhere already, but stumbled upon this last night and figured a few folks would be interested. New Commodore 64 desktop and portable being created. The hand held is a big who cares, but the desktop has an original cartridge slot, SD slot, support for peripherals...
  4. RabbitTroop

The Plan to Make California Wet By Spreading Beavers Up and Down the State

Look, I didn't even read the article... but that may be the best click-bait headline ever. The Plan to Make California Wet By Spreading Beavers Up and Down the State
  5. RabbitTroop

Anyone have a Fiio X1 Player? Thoughts?

Hi folks, Bit of a long shot, but it's time to replace my trusty Sansa with Rockbox, as my portable FLAC player and I was thinking of upgrading to something a little nicer. I know the X1 is nowhere near the quality of a X5 or Pono, but as a gym companion and a portable player I don't have to...
  6. RabbitTroop

WTB: Metal Slug 2 MVS with Turbo Patch

Hi all, Anyone making these currently? I know System16 doesn't want them sold for a profit, but if someone wouldn't mind mind burning me an EPROM and doing a conversion for me, I'd be happy to pay for the service. Can provide MS2 MVS cart, and can buy any parts needed for the conversion. I...
  7. RabbitTroop

Whoooops. Wrong section.

WHOOPS. WRONG SECTION... CRAP. Disregard.
  8. RabbitTroop

Any HVAC Pros or Folks with Geothermal Heat Pumps? Thermostat Suggestions.

Long shot, I know, but there is just so much misinformation scattered around Google, and product reviews, that it gets exhausting. I'm looking to replace my thermostat with something a little nicer. I've got a PSG Medallion, installed by the previous owner of this place, and it simply isn't...
  9. RabbitTroop

Alvin and the Chipmunk Songs, Slowed to Normal Speed

Holy shit... https://soundcloud.com/alvin-thechipmunkson16sp Holy... Holy shit...
  10. RabbitTroop

New Wonder Boy / Monster World Game Coming

I was considering bumping the old Flying Hamster II Kickstarter thread, but figured more people would probably click on a thread about Wonder Boy way before something called Flying Hamster, and the thread was too old to update it's title. So, cat out of the bag, Flying Hamster II has been...
  11. RabbitTroop

King of the Monsters 2 MVS

Hey all, Looking for a KotM2 MVS cart after having sold mine yet again ;) It's Halloween and I need some monsters in my cabinet. If you've got one collecting dust, hook a brother up.
  12. RabbitTroop

Financial Checkup, Let's Discuss Positions, Holdings, and Thoughts for Near Future

Hey, everyone. It felt like a good time to revive the financial thread. I figure some of us here are actually milling over their strategies, watching the markets roller-coaster this year, and planning on squeezing at least some gain out of 2014. I'm still full-balls-deep in the stock market. I...
  13. RabbitTroop

Dirty Emulators - The Pandora 400 in 1? JOIN THE GROUP BUY, see post 32

Hey all, Excellent.com sent out one of their many emails on the X in 1s that seem to flood my inbox, however I actually read the last one about the Pandora 400 in 1 ver 2. $80 bones, and has a pretty slick list of games. I know the CPS1/2 emulation has been shaky, due to Q-Sound, but I was...
  14. RabbitTroop

Any Defiance (SyFy) fans here?

Cleaning out the closet and I found a little tchotchke from the show a friend who was working on last year's game gave me that would be a shame to bin. If there's a fan of the show (or game, even better) on the boards, PM me your address and I'll send you a little surprise gift.
  15. RabbitTroop

Flying Hamster II - Seriously Bummed This Likely Won't be Funded...

So, the first Flying Hamster was basically a Parodius style shooter... What do they have planned for a sequel? A Wonder Boy in Monster Land clone, of course! To be exact, a copy of Dragon's Curse, my favorite Wonder Boy ever! Look at this...
  16. RabbitTroop

This Just In: Internet Trolls Are Really Just Bad People... Questioned Nobody, Ever...

Slate is reporting that, yes, Internet Trolls Really Are Bad People. In a study that is sure to surprise absolutely nobody, real money and science were spent to prove that there is a link between time spent commenting online and personality disorders. Thoughts, my fellow miscreants? I guess...
  17. RabbitTroop

WTB: Terrible MVS Games

OK... Deep breath coming into this one. Anyone have Fight Fever MVS they want to sell? It's criminal to pay over $100 for it, I know, but I may bite at a little higher if someone has a Korean version... Cause this game should be owned as a Korean version. I mean, it's pretty horrid. It's...
  18. RabbitTroop

WTB: Neo Geo Pro (Jellybean) Sticks (FOUND)

Anyone have an extra jellybean stick to sell? Looking to grab two in good working shape. Edit: Should have just contacted Quan first. Sticks found ;) Thanks anyway for looking.
  19. RabbitTroop

SOLD: JAMMA to MVS cabinet converter from JAMMABoards.com $35 shipped

Hey all, I have an extra JAMMA to MVS converter from JAMMABoards.com I found while moving a couple weeks ago. Was going to hold on to it, but I really can't justify keeping two with only one MVS cabinet these days. I see he's been out of stock for a while on his website, so if anyone has been...
  20. RabbitTroop

Why can't it be January already?

DANGER ZOOOOONNE!