Search results

1. Johnny16Bit

Cyborg Force, new 2023 project

No :keke: I like surprises :)
  2. Johnny16Bit

Quick update on the expedition front if some of you are still waiting for their "order shipped" email. There has been a gap in MVS supply, hence a delay with these cart orders; however, we're catching up, and another big lot of orders went in the mail this week. Over 80% of cart orders have now...
  3. Johnny16Bit

NG.DEV Team MVS Carts - Nuances/Issues?

We have a similar problem with our games - the selection cursor just won't move on multislots, and will remain stuck on our game's title. We don't know what the exact issue but it doesn't seem power related; the carts we use don't need the extra oomph to work. Just consider the game switching...
  4. Johnny16Bit

[WTB] Neo Geo CD unit

Yeah been watching several ebay offers from the UK, but the fees just make them silly. I'll PM you in a week or two if I'm not sorted, thanks buddy 🤟
  5. Johnny16Bit

What was the first neogeo game you played in an arcade cabinet?

I believe it was teh mighty Ninja Combat. The sound was quite impressive at the time. The way it sucked my pocket money too :(
  6. Johnny16Bit

[WTB] Neo Geo CD unit

I'm looking for a Neo CD console, in tested/working & ready to play condition. The cheaper top loading one would be fine. I don't care about the box, but it would be a plus if it came with a European (=FR) PSU, & a video cable. Thanks :beer:
  7. Johnny16Bit

Arcade1up better than real cabs?

I ended up goobin' and bought one of them, the SFII 35th anniversary yoga flame thing. I didn't like the artwork much (I was all over the MK I one), but the line up was good and reviews said the screen / size / controls were better on this one. Mixed feelings about it, but all in all it's...
  8. Johnny16Bit

Does the barber cut your eyebrows?

Not doing it results in Boris Karloff X Pai Mei looks, and silly "eyebrow dressing" gestures.
  9. Johnny16Bit

Happy Birthday Lagduf

HBD, young man :cool::beer:
  10. Johnny16Bit

Happy Birthday Johnny16Bit!

Thanks dude! :) :cheers:
  11. Johnny16Bit

Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

🤌 https://www.ebay.fr/itm/266753607787
  12. Johnny16Bit

I'm running a worldwide scoring competition on the game during the months of April & May. Currently I'm using a topic on neo geo system to keep track of the scores submitted. I'll open one here as well if enough people join in - otherwise just post your scores in this topic and I'll add them...
  13. Johnny16Bit

So how many of you goobs own NGH/AES games?

No way you ban the guy who posted Slug 4, Slug 5 and SVC in his top 10!!
  14. Johnny16Bit

Give me old PC game recs

Wing Commander II Eye of the Beholder I, II, & all the similar RPGs
  15. Johnny16Bit

Official SNK Shock Box via Limited Run

The "cloudy" snaplocks are what's currently available at the moment (with and without the SNK logo). There aren't any others that I know of, except these from LRG, and those used by TO. The cloudy model is sturdier than the former repro boxes (especially the snap itself, which had a tendency to...
  16. Johnny16Bit

top 10 neo geo games

Needs a top top 10 topic
  17. Johnny16Bit

Heh, I hear you, but... You realize that it actually doesn't mean much? Even BITD, fans moaned about the shift from the "megashock" look when SNK themselves published KoF'94. Then came more moaning about the CGI shooters, which were, you know - full of CGI. Then came the Playmore years... I...
  18. Johnny16Bit

It's cool. I mean, if it reminds you of something from the late 80s / early 90s, that's the intention. You'd certainly prefer it if it looked like a Japanese arcade game of that period; so would we and it's our aim in the future, but it just wasn't possible yet, and it will take some time before...
  19. Johnny16Bit

Right, so in the end, it won’t be a Q2-Q3 release: we have started shipping :keke: A first batch of orders was shipped today, these were some “romstick” only orders. Cart orders will start shipping next week. Essentially, we’ll ship the games following the date or order, but we will...