Search results

1. chris1

Neo Geo Link-Up Feature Glossary info question.(MODS/SHAWN)

Please if you have any,Add more info to the topic for future Linkers..
  2. chris1

Candy Cab Toshiba monitor A59JMZ90X Part Needed

Hey,it's been awhile.. Since I moved here my Neo Geo MVS Candy Cabs monitor flickers upon start up..Since this started years ago after moving the cab to this apt I figure something happened during the move.. I've went over everything possible in this cabinet and find nothing wrong,no loose...
  3. chris1

FS:Rage of the Dragons US English MVS Kit • Neo Geo MVS Arcade System (SNK)

I'm selling my MATCHING NUMBERS Rage of the Dragons US English MVS Kit • Neo Geo MVS Arcade System (SNK) Long time member just not around much,i still play my MVS just been busy with general life Three Kids and Racing.. I don't use this game.it's sat for years hidden in my closet... I purchased...
  4. chris1

Arcade Machine Monitor Problem,Shaky Folding HOW CAN I FIX THIS?

Arcade Machine Monitor Problem,Shaky Folding HOW CAN I FIX THIS? http://youtu.be/PD5aoEj-sBM NEO GEO MVS JAPANESE CANDY CABINET,ARCADE MACHINE ,4 slot mobo.. Upon start up monitor screen shakes...Folds,collapses ..it away after 3-5 minutes.....flickers here and there then stays straight...
  5. chris1

SNK SAMMY ARCADE FLYERS (looking for info)

SNK SAMMY ARCADE FLYERS (looking for info) Looking through a SAMMY folder I received-I have no idea on how I got it.:scratch:..It has SNK/NEO GEO Flyers in it.. Now I know where the”other” Flyers came from as I got them from an Arcade Machine company.. But does anyone know if SAMMY sent...
  6. chris1

WANTED,MVS Game on the EXPENSIVE.Not on the ”CHEAP”

WANTED,MVS Game on the EXPENSIVE.Not on the ”CHEAP” I haven’t decided what game I want yet but it won’t be wanted on the CHEAP..:lolz::lolz::lolz: :loco: Let me what you have..
  7. chris1

NEO GEO MVS GAMES,MY ENTIRE"GAME"COLLECTION SALE.

UPDATED SALE THREAD... A member came over my house yesterday(AWESOME-thank you) and bought a ton of my Stuff.. So I need to update my sales and take pictures again of what I have left,thank you.. IF YOU MADE ME AN OFFER AND WE SET A DEAL PLEASE PAY ME,I HAVE SEVERAL PEOPLE THAT STILL HAVE NOT...
  8. chris1

Pinball News,NEW PINBALL MANUFACTURER/Jersey Jack

NEW PINBALL MANUFACTURER http://www.pinballnews.com/news/jerseyjack.html Date: 2nd January 2011, updated 21st January 2011 It's a headline we've used a few times over the years, while the companies and people concerned have enjoyed varying degrees of success. But now coin-op manufacturer and...
  9. chris1

Baby Pacman,Ms. Pacman,Robotron,Donkey Kong/ D.K jr,Centipede,Relatives Sale.

Baby Pacman,Ms. Pacman,Robotron,Donkey Kong/ D.K jr,Centipede,Relatives Sale. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My Brother in laws Craigs list listing. He's got into Pinball Machines and is selling some classic Arcade machines. I have seen these...
  10. chris1

Big Red Monitor(Red Cap) Issue

Big Red Monitor(Red Cap) Issue Ever since I moved this cab from one apt to another removing the Monitor to do so I have had two issues.. One the mem card reader cables one creates lines on screen ,all my grounds are on but if I plug in the left mem card reader cable on the board I get...
  11. chris1

ARCADE GAME AUCTION

ARCADE GAME AUCTION Anyone Go to the last one on.. SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 27TH, 2010 HARRISBURG, PA PENNSYLVANIA FARM SHOW COMPLEX -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- VIDEO GAMES, PINBALLS, TOUCH SCREENS, POOL TABLES, JUKEBOXES, CRANES, REDEMPTION, &...
  12. chris1

ARCADE GAME AUCTION

ARCADE GAME AUCTION SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 6TH, 2010 WINSTON-SALEM, NC DIXIE CLASSIC FAIRGROUNDS Upcoming Auction Updates FEBRUARY 6TH, 2010 VIDEO GAMES, PINBALLS, TOUCH SCREENS, POOL TABLES, JUKEBOXES, CRANES, REDEMPTION...
  13. chris1

Neo Geo MVS Machine Egg Game NOOOOO!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/EGG-VENTURE-EGG-KIDDIE-SHOOTING-ARCADE-VIDEO-GAME-FUN_W0QQitemZ290385196639 :hammer::hammer::hammer: Incase the orig link doesn't work.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290385196639 I was searching for a Touchmaster 7000 coin mech and the Egg game...
  14. chris1

Neo Geo Arcade Video Game & Pulstar $50.00 VA

It's not mine nor do I know the seller but someone I know showed me the auction ..((He has other Arcade Machines with starting bids at $50.00 too) Pungoteague, VA, United States Starting Bid 50 bucks(no bids) 1 day 21 hours (Dec 18, 200911:13:24 PST)left.. Looks like it comes with PULSTAR...
  15. chris1

Neo Geo MVS stuff I have on Ebay,,3 COUNT BOUT Large Marquee,SEGA AERO CITY

Neo Geo MVS stuff I have on Ebay, GANRYU,3 COUNT BOUT Large Marquee GANRYU Neo Geo - MVS Arcade Cartridge SOLD... SNK NEO GEO MVS 3 COUNT BOUT Arcade Machine Marquee NOS LARGE MARQUEE.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230389111028 Magical Drop MVS SOLD SEGA AERO CITY...
  16. chris1

Silver Ball Museum - NJ Pinball Museum - Pinball Arcade at the shore – Asbury Park

Silver Ball Museum - NJ Pinball Museum - Pinball Arcade at the shore – Asbury Park WOW!!! http://silverballmuseum.com/ The pinball machines you will experience are the best of the more than 6000 pinball machines manufactured between 1933 and 1979. Other classic pinball games will be...
  17. chris1

MVS Game Line Up Compatibly Issue(Neo Mr Do!

MVS Game Line Up Compatibly Issue>>>> Neo Geo MVS U4 Candy Cab. Smaller MVS 4 slot Board with very old version UNI BIOS chip. set on USA Arcade The Line up in my MVS Candy Cab was > Baseball Stars Metal Slug X Street Hoop Last Blade 2 No Problems with that...
  18. chris1

SVC VS CHAOS BOOT

SVC VS CHAOS BOOT NOTE> I KNOW THIS IS A BOOT AND IN NO WAY AM I DOWNING THE SELLER..I BOUGHT IT AS A BOOT. I LOVE THE GAME,I WANT TO GET IT WORKING RIGHT. The problem I'm having with it is.. I can't get it in the 4 slot mobo...The PCBs are too Wide at the contact area..,..I cleaned the...
  19. chris1

FS/Windjammers (Flying Power Disc)

Windjammers (Flying Power Disc) Original Cart/Legit Boards .(JAPANESE VERSION) With artwork and minis $60.00 Shipped.... Windjammers (Flying Power Disc) Big Slideshow..Pictures of the Game,Boards,Contact Cleaning Process(Dirty to Clean) Game Screens,Son Playing the Game. My Son and I...
  20. chris1

Big Red 4 Slot MVS Monitor Interference Issue.

Big Red 4 Slot MVS Monitor Interference Issue. Details at bottom of page. ................................ After moving the cab to the New apt,having had a monitor repair right beforehand and I had taken the monitor out for the move.. The cab ran fine once put all back together here.:buttrock...