Search results

1. jcmorris

(MVS) Magical Drop 3 Kit SOLD

Hey guys, Im selling my MVS Magical Drop 3 kit. Comes with everything pictured: Cart (holo label), box (matching serials with cart), instructions, marquees. It looks like some dumbass took a pen and struck through the label so they could write "World heroes 2" above it :shame:, there is also a...
  2. jcmorris

Japanese (Candy) Cabinet Coin Entries , Metal and Plastic

Hey guys, still clearing things out and found these Coin Entry parts. They fit most machines but I belive they were manufactured for Sega and SNK cabs. I have put them on multiple Blast Cities, Astros, Neo 25, Neo 29, etc. All original, pretty minty condition. Prices include shipping CONUS...
  3. jcmorris

FS: My 2x SEGA Astro City Cabs and Taito Stools

Hey everyone! Im going to be selling off some of my personal arcade hardware. :eek: Not something I want to do as I cared for these with the intention of taking them to the grave, but priorities call for some funds I dont have available so off they go to a good new forever home! I try to give...
  4. jcmorris

Nanao Ms9 Chassis, Astro City PSU, Egret 3 CP, Taito Stools, More...!

Got some bad news about one of my dogs having cancer and surgery is going to be expensive as hell; so Im going to have to sell some extras / backups etc that I have kept for myself for years. Everything is priced w/ shipping via USPS Priority Mail in the Contiguous US. I pack and ship within...
  5. jcmorris

Step Down Convertors for Japanese / Candy Cabs

Hey everyone:-J I wanted to offer a service I preform mostly for friends or locals to the NG and Shmups communities. I modify the VCT Step downs to output 100V to the standard 2/3 prong American style plug. I know some, or most, would say that using a step down converter is unnecessary...
  6. jcmorris

SOTM June 2018 : Terra Diver/Soukyugurentai

I know, I suck. First day of playing in years. Just finished working on this Domy so popped in the STV! That level 4 boss is a bitch sometimes! S-TV, Original Cart, US Bios, Freeplay 4,098,030 1-4 Boss JAM
  7. jcmorris

Metal Slug 3 (MVS) garbage splash screen, crashes

So I have had a problem with this cart for a while where it will launch to a garbage start screen with static tv like snow( think back in the day when you didn’t have a cable signal). Then when it tries to launch the attract sequence or you press start, it crashes to green screen and reboots...
  8. jcmorris

WTT :(Irem) Armed Police Unit GALLOP Artset

Near Mint condition, one tape spot left on center back see pic, no sun damage, original seals. Looking to trade this for another Irem artset, or a different artset or game (+/- cash) from this list that I'm looking for: Wanted Artsets - Undercover Cops - Mushihimesama - Final Fight Wanted MVS...
  9. jcmorris

Fs: Sphero Star Wars R2Q5 and Force Band

Wanted to post this here before it goes up elsewhere. Like new, sphero r2q5 and force band. Tiny tear on exterior box as shown in pic . Comes with all original paperwork and boxes etc. asking 110 shipped priority usps.
  10. jcmorris

FS: Original Astro City Marquee Header

Selling one of my Sega Astro City/ New Astro City Marquee headers. Original Sega product. Some visible wear, and the back "plate" has a small (<1") crack in in (see pics incoming soon)that is not visible when arts are displayed. Its completely functional, 100%. Looking for some trades but if...
  11. jcmorris

(WTT/FS) SOLD Neo Geo MV1F w/ manuals $100 shipped

Iv had this unit for years, its pretty damn clean and everything works. The Battery has been replaced with a coin cell holder and cr2032. Im just selling it because Im looking to get a 4 slot and some other mvs games(see below) Looking for these (obviously I would kick in extra cash): -Pulstar...
  12. jcmorris

Interest Check : Full Scans of WIndy 2 and Neo 29 Manuals

Recently acquired some of the original manuals for some of my cabs and I noticed that the AO wiki is missing ones for the Windy II and SNK Neo Geo 25/29. If theres at least a few people interested I would be happy to scan and upload them so everyone can reference them in the future.
  13. jcmorris

WTT: Windy II Manual for Windy I Manual

Looking to trade someone my Windy II Manual for their Windy I Manual. I'll post pics later, but it's in excellent condition and has the IO board insert sheet and all schematics.
  14. jcmorris

Neo 29 4 Slot (MV4FT3) Speaker Buzz/White Noise

I am working on cleaning up a Neo 29 4 Mini Marquee Type that I received recently. I was under the impression that these were wired for MVS, and would explain the weird behavior of a jamma board when the previous owner powered it up with one to show me it worked. So I just acquired a Neo 4...
  15. jcmorris

FT: Control Panels ( Egret II, Egret 3, NAC, New Versus City )

Still have some panels left, I would love to trade them for some items Im looking for. Not for sale at the moment. Obviously cash would be involved in some of these trades: Items Im looking for: Whats available: (I tried posting more pics but for some reason was having trouble, Ill try again...
  16. jcmorris

Neo Candy Club

Yeah apparently 2 owners ago (when it was still white) they thought it was a good idea to touch up some marks on the monitor shroud with whiteout :loco::scratch: Im planning on using vinyl dye to restore it along with a Super Neo I picked up for someone else...but not sure if I should do...
  17. jcmorris

(SOLD)FS/FT Sega Blast Citys

Up for grabs are both of my Sega Blast Citys! I don't really play any 31Kz games so these guys don't get to much use and I want to find them a good home. Im located in North FL. I would rather it be a local sale but Im also capable of setting up shipping with Michelle B. I would prefer to work...
  18. jcmorris

(FS) Taito Vewlix F and FC (12 Terminals ), Taito Stools - MATSU SALES THREAD!

Hey guys and girls! Im helping a good friend, Matsu the candy legend :mr_t::mr_t: , move some of his Vewlix and stools. Taito Vewlix - 6 Vewlix F - 6 Vewlix FC Price: $2,700 per unit Taito Stools -1 black leather stool -9 red cloth stool -8 blue cloth stool Leather Price: $120 per unit...
  19. jcmorris

WTB: Wei-ya 3129D

I'm trying to get my Sammy Atomiswave SD cab up and going but haven't had any luck finding a replacement chassis that will work with it. Does anyone have a Weiya 3129D or something else that is compatible? I got reading of 5.6 and .8 when I checked the HOR / VER ohms on the yoke in the cab. I...
  20. jcmorris

WTB: Konami Windy Marquee Holder, Control Panels , AWSD Control Panel, more...

Well I finally found a few of the cabs Iv been looking for, a Windy I and an AWSD....but they need quite a bit of tender loving' care before they are restored to their former glory!:vik::vik: Besides the monitor work (which I won't know about till they arrive and I start poking around), theres a...