Search results

1. Mokum

Super gun and modded AES stick + *FREE* 1 slot MVS!

Hey all. Since I've got a NNC, I'm selling this beauty. The cable is included (the Pandorabox3 pictured is NOT) and you can play and enjoy your favourite games straight away! This has been made by Atro from neo-geo.com and works flawlessly! Price is set at 250 euros (both the super gun AND the...
  2. Mokum

WTB Twinkle Star Sprites MVS

Offering 250 euros plus shipping.
  3. Mokum

Feedback for Atro

Lemme tell you all a story. I decided to buy Atro's SG because, darn, it was cool looking! So I PM'ed him and, guess what? He promptly replied. Hey man, I've got stuff to do! Please take a whole day or two before replying. He also answered all of my questions (noobish silly ones). He applied...
  4. Mokum

WTB good ol' AES stick.

I'm looking for one AES stick. No CD or such, just the real deal. Feel free to PM if you got one for sale. Thanks.
  5. Mokum

CMVS

I've recently found a MVS copy of The Last Blade 2 and can't help but thinking about playing it (my fave game evah!). Damn Neo, it's a drug! :D Is there anyone selling a cheap CMVS (even a 1 slot will do)? Euros sellers preferred (because of the shipping/customs fees) but I'm open to anything...
  6. Mokum

[SOLD] [Bulk sale] Magician Lord + Quest of Jongmaster + Pop n' Bounce MVS

This is everything left from my past collection. I was looking to get 90 euros for them three (ex shipping). Shoot me a PM if interested ;) !!!SOLD!!!
  7. Mokum

FS: MVS games

All games are original, no boots. They all come with a NeoMiniBox, all but Magician Lord (which also has a fake label). Payment through PayPal gift. Shipping will be € 10 for one game (through courier - likely FedEx), then add € 5 for each additional game. Feel free to ask for more pictures...
  8. Mokum

*SOLD* Treasure of the Caribbean full MVS kit *brand new*

Received yesterday and opened just to take the following pictures: I've got to admit the quality is high: the cart shell is brand new. Clean label pretty identical to SNK's. Artwork consists of a flyer splitted in half and the plastified marquee. Even the box is sturdy. It really appears...
  9. Mokum

IC: Treasure of the Caribbean MVS

This is an interest check because I've yet to receive my copy. Anyway, since I'm not into collecting MVS anymore, I'm now selling my copy of TotC MVS. If anyone is interested just let me know. Thanks. Edit. Price is 259.99 euros plus shipping. Pictures to follow as soon as I receive it (it...
  10. Mokum

*SOLD* PAL AES console

For gamers only. I'm selling one PAL AES console complete and in good shape (no box though). It only carries the usual wear on the logos, other than that it's in great conditions and works flawlessly. I need it to go so the selling price is €100. Add €25 for a copy Alpha Mission II. Payment...
  11. Mokum

You can close this now.

You can close this now.
  12. Mokum

*SOLD* WTS a few AES titles

So I basically have the following titles for sale (J stands for Japanese rather than English and CB stands for carton box): Fatal Fury Special - J Magician Lord - EN Minasan no okagesama - J Minasan no okagesama - J CB Joy Joy Kid - J 3 Count bout - EN Top Player's Golf - EN Alpha Mission - EN...
  13. Mokum

Support for Aero City's marquee holder

[Also posted on AO] Ok folks I've got a brand new marquee holder for my Aero City but I sadly discovered it's currently plain useless because the cab misses the support to mount it up... Anybody out there with an unused or spare one? I know this might be a long shot but...
  14. Mokum

[MVS] Spinmaster; NitD

European seller. Drop me a PM if you got both. Thanks.
  15. Mokum

FS. Ironclad MVS

$150 shipped. Neat cart and the game plays flawlessly. Got to add shipping but I'll throw in an amazing NeoMiniBox.
  16. Mokum

WTB Aero City control panel

aye folks, I've bought myself an Aero City but I need to change its control panel. It comes with 3 buttons per player while I want 4 with a "Neo Geo layout". It also got both 1P and 2P buttons on it while I want to bring them back to their original position (below the monitor you know). I've...
  17. Mokum

[Japanese AES titles] Help me getting rid of them!

Ok folks, most of the games I had are gone. What follows is the list of what's left for grabs. Just PM me about what you're interested in and I'll get back to you with prices, pics and conditions. GanGan Joy Joy Kid League Bowling Samurai Spirits Samurai Spirits IV Thrash Rally Kof 94 Kof 96...
  18. Mokum

Trading Jap AES carts for US/Euro ones

I like how they look on the shelf so I might trade my AES for yours. Just drop me a PM and we'll try and arrange a deal ;) PS. Collectors conditions please as mine are minty fresh ;) Stuff I've got: Nam-75 Minasan-no (both normal and carton) Crossed Swords Thrash Rally League Bowling JJ Kid...
  19. Mokum

Enhanced NeoMiniBoxes!

When I saw Loris Biaggi's first post about the NeoMiniBoxes I fell in love with them! Not as big as Shockboxes and they looked so neat! I also loved the great job he did with the spines, making them great looking with hi-res logos! I suddenly realized they were the perfect way to step out the...
  20. Mokum

WTB a few MVS titles (pretty rare though)

Jockey Grandprix Last Blade 2 Nightmare in the Dark Ninja Master's Pochi & Nyaa Zed Blade Zupapa! Drop me a PM with what you've got and your asking price, please. I also have some AES cart to trade for them. Again, PM me with your offers, please. 2020 Super Baseball Art of Fighting 2 Art of...