Search results

1. Rage of the Spyder

N-g.com Fatal Fury Special, XBLA Tournament

Who, anyone who wants to play, including non members. What, best of three, tournament bracket. 32 open brackets. When, Friday, March 14, 2008, at 9:00PM. Where, XBOX Live. How, just drop me a PM and i'll add your XBL gamertag into a slot. All slots will be done, in random, by an application...
  2. Rage of the Spyder

Great RotD Story, Something to Make All Cry:

I have bee playing this game for a month straight now. I finally decided to go up an arcade up in Phili while visiting some buds. Any ways, I put a lot of kids to sleep crying that night, and didn't have to slam any more quarters on the joysticks to intimidate my opponent this time. Of course...
  3. Rage of the Spyder

MS,M2,&MSX

Will pay $$$ dependting on condition. I have a bunch of AES/MVS carts, plus promos which I would be willing to trade. Send me a email. Mike
  4. Rage of the Spyder

Rate RotD & RotD Soundtrack:

I think it is a 9.9/10 My only vice is how the combo system favors the faster charcters... but oh well, still a kick ass game, with groving sounds. By the way does anyone know where I can purchase the RotD Soundtrack from a importer,..... Mike [ October 28, 2002: Message edited by: Rage of...