Search results

1. CloudGamerX

BlazePro Neo Geo Bootlegs

https://a.aliexpress.com/_d84WFej Anyone here buy one of these? I contacted the seller and they're apparently going to be making more of these next week. I am curious as to the build quality and performance of these.
  2. CloudGamerX

WTB/WTTF Defective or Bootleg MVS carts using official SNK boards

I have been really getting into the swing of MVS defects and boot carts lately, but eBay is a bit dry on good options. I am looking for defective legit MVS carts and/or working or defective bootlegs using official SNK boards. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  3. CloudGamerX

Ironclad MVS Conversion Issues

As the title suggests, I am having a bit of difficulty with this Ironclad conversion. I recently got my hands on a super Sidekicks 3 bootleg off eBay , and I figured since it was full of 27c160s, I will convert it into Ironclad. So far, I have P1, V1, V2, M1, and S1 burnt. The boards being...
  4. CloudGamerX

FS/FT PC Engine, JP Saturn & Dreamcast games

Just got some PC Engine, Japanese DC and Saturn games up for sale or trade, this time around. Nothing too fancy, just don't play them anymore. The disc games were resurfaced, and work splendidly. Shipping is $5 for the US, but I do combined shipping. PC Engine: Kunio Soccer? (Super CDROM) -...
  5. CloudGamerX

(SOLVED) MV-1FZ Doesn't work with Unibios, but works with stock BIOS?

As the title suggests, I have a Neo Geo MV-1FZ board that for whatever reason, does not work with a freshly burnt Unibios v4.0. The result was just a screen that is garbled and flickers. Does the same thing without a BIOS in it. But put in the stock BIOS, and it works fine. Any one ever had an...
  6. CloudGamerX

(FOUND) Non-Working Metal Slug X

As the title suggests, I am looking to get my hands on either a legit Metal Slug X. Sounds weird, but I want to try and give it a go in repairing. If you have one, hit me up in the DMs. Thanks!
  7. CloudGamerX

[SOLD] CPS2 Vampire Savior (Phoenixed) & CPS2 Infinikey

Hello! What I have for offer today, is my CPS2 B board for Vampire Savior. It is a phoenixed copy (I bought it that way), but it does work great and I am throwing in an infinikey, should anyone choose to revert it back to normal. Would probably let go for $120 + Shipping, but I am also...
  8. CloudGamerX

Custom MVS Labels

Hey Everybody! It's been awhile since i've been on these forums. Hope things are going well (despite this whole COVID thing going down). Anyways, I decided for my first post back since...I want to say 2017? I would like to share some labels I made for those that has either boots, trashed...
  9. CloudGamerX

Ghostlop MVS Prototype on eBay?

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/112589574925 It would appear that a Ghostlop proto has surfaced on ebay for $1500. Anyone here can say if this is real or fake?
  10. CloudGamerX

Neo Geo CMVS video noise & brightness issues on RGB SCART via Framemeister.

Okay, I am now completely stumped. I have been trying to figure out how to fix the various issues with my Consolized MVS via RGB SCART on my XRGB Mini Framemeister. Without tinkering any of the settings and using profiles from the pixel purest, the video comes out extremely bright and I can see...
  11. CloudGamerX

Converting Boot carts, good or bad?

So this is a question that has kind of lingered on my mind for a bit and I figured I would ask it here. What are your guys's opinion on converting boots into unreleased games or to repair broken games? Me personally, I have been trying to get my hands on cheap MVS boots to use for fixing dead...
  12. CloudGamerX

MVS games or IGS PGM?

Hey Everybody! Been awhile since I posted on these forums, sorry for the absence. Things have been crazy in my end (new job, more projects, alot of life shit). But enough about me, let's move on to the topic at hand. So, I have been debating on whether I want to buy a couple of MVS titles...
  13. CloudGamerX

WTB/WTTF: SNES, Genesis, Master System, etc.

Hello! So, I figured I would post this here too, but I have been on the hunt for these games aswell for my collection. For Master System, i prefer CIB, but loose carts work just as fine too. If anyone has these, feel free to message me, thanks! Also, feel free to check this forum out if...
  14. CloudGamerX

FS: Neo Geo AES console & games

Okay, so recently I installed a Unibios chip into my CMVS, and it made the system even more awesome than before. So, with the unibios in mt CMVS (and the fact i got bills to pay), it's time to let the AES go, sadly. I only ship to US and Canada, sorry. Here's what i got: (little update, found...
  15. CloudGamerX

can i use a TL866CS programmer with 27c160/322?

So, my willem programmer that I have had for 5 years is finally dying on me, so I need a replacement. I have seen these TL866CS USB programmers on ebay for reasonably cheap, but idk if I can use an adapter to do the bigger eproms, primarily 27c160 and 27c322. Can anyone confirm this for me...
  16. CloudGamerX

FS: NES, FC, SNES, GEN Repros & Other Stuff

RULES: -Prices are firm and do not include shipping, but I can do bulk deals if you buy 2 or more -Paypal only, please -First come, first serve. I do not do holds unless if you have something for trade that I am really interested in -i only ship to US, sorry. Famicom: -Castlevania 2: Simon's...
  17. CloudGamerX

Possible reason why some Metal Slug X carts die

Okay, so I was in a Skype conversation recently with HeavyMachineGun, and we were talking about Metal Slug. During our conversation, we were talking about how Metal Slug X carts are known to fail, yet copies of King of Fighters 98 with the same Altera MAX chip don't. So, we decided to take a...
  18. CloudGamerX

CloudGamerX's other stuff on NintendoAge

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&threadid=153100 Hey everyone! Just to let you all know, I have other goodies for sale on NintendoAge. If you guys want, you can go check it out and message me here if you are interested in anything. Thanks!
  19. CloudGamerX

FS: A Couple MVS Games

Hey everyone! I have a couple more Neo Geo MVS games here that I already have. First up, Samurai Shodown. This game had a really bad case that was all smudged, cracked, and warped. So what I did is, I cleaned up the boards, put them in a spare black case i got from a PB boot, and transferred the...
  20. CloudGamerX

Neo Geo MVS/AES Label Printing Services

As a request from a good friend of mine, I have decided to offer label printing services for AES! Got a conversion cart or repro with no label? Don't like how your label looks? Well have no fear, CGX is here! Each label is printed professionally in high quality and on gloss sticker paper from a...