Search results

1. Llama

Please help me remember this movie

Need help remembering a martial arts movie... I think it's from the late 70s - mid 80s but I could be wrong. We had the VHS tape when I was a kid, so it had to be a popular movie but I can't find it anywhere. I have searched for hours on youtube and nothing is popping out as a possibility. What...
  2. Llama

Odd habits

I have several odd habits. I call them odd not because I think they are, but because when meeting new people they are quick to point them out. I will give an example. When eating a meal, I eat one thing until it is done before proceeding to the next thing. Something as simple as a burger and...
  3. Llama

Move to Japan?

Hey there everyone... My wife is finishing up a doctoral internship in clinical psychology. Getting to the point where we need to decide where to spend the next phase in our lives. An interesting opportunity came up, and she was told about a position in Japan on a military base. I wanted to...
  4. Llama

Help remembering an 80's movie.

I can't remember the name of a movie, and I don't think I've seen it.. That's the bad news. The good news is it has a really odd title. I'd guess something like X-189 or something ridiculous, yet I can't find anything about it. I remember the cover of the VHS tape as a kid in the movie store...
  5. Llama

Voltron

Was cruising around Youtube an found the complete series. Started watching it with my oldest son, and it brought back some great memories. I always preferred Voltron to some of the other shows such as Transformers. MOTU was certainly in the running for first. As a kid watching these each week...
  6. Llama

FB Group sales... Odd items...

Cruising through some FG groups, and I notice a new trend. Teenage girls selling their underwear/lingerie. Some bathing suits too... I am not one to buy used clothing items of any sort, so maybe I just don't get it. Other posts by attractive (legal aged) women posting that they are looking to...
  7. Llama

Magician Lord, Riding Hero and Super Spy...

Ok... I bought these in a lot on eBay to get some non-fighting games in the playlist. I played Magician Lord the first night until I got passed the second boss. Wow, what a tough game! You guys were not kidding! As hard as it is, I could not stop playing it. I played it for another hour...
  8. Llama

Streaming box

I'm buying a streaming box this week. Just cut the cord! I am looking at the usual suspects.. Looking for updated advice on these. Roku, Nvidia Shield and the Apple box. Thanks!
  9. Llama

Little guy is killing it!

Well, this didn't take long... My youngest son walked in as I was ending my bout with Samurai Spirits 1. I was reaching to turn of the console, and he asked if he could play. I said, "sure kid, but this game is really hard". Next thing I know, I heard him making goofy noises, and just having a...
  10. Llama

My AES is HERE!

After a long journey, my AES is finally here from Japan! Well, here meaning in Wisconsin. It now sits at the main hub, and is set to arrive today! Here's the dilemma... I usually leave work around 4pm, about an hour drive home puts me at 5pm. The post office closes at 5pm. So, I won't make it...
  11. Llama

Hey there!

First off, this is a great forum. :) A little about me... I have been gaming since I was 5 with my NES way back in the day. The games I had then were Mario, Friday the 13th, Dick Tracy, Tagin Dragon, Harlem Globetrotters, and that's about it. Not kidding. I played the hell out of those games...