Search results

1. M

FS: Solid MVS cart selection

Time to clear out the carts I don't use anymore. I am open to negotiations since it's hard to pin down values of some of these. All are tested and functional, typical wear and tear on labels. All are in those white paper windy sleeves. Twinkle Star Sprites i'd ship in a shockbox though for sure...
  2. M

WTB: Popular N64 titles

So I sold off all my N64 stuff a few years ago for next to nothing, now i'm somewhat regretting it because my wife is getting the retro gaming bug. She grew up with NES, which I have covered, but apparently her little brother had an N64 so i'm hoping to get a short list of games to surprise her...
  3. M

WTB: MVS Carts list the usual ones and a few random ones

Back to trying to get a few MVS carts I'd like to own and play. I have no idea what the going rate for some of these are because the ones on ebay are stupid high with no recent actual sales. I don't care about original labels, or having labels at all. Just need to be in working condition so I...
  4. M

Delete

I goofed, delete
  5. M

Neo-Pocket Game Drive

Got my pre-ordered Game Drive for the Neo Geo Pocket Color. It works very well, no complaints there. Just a few nitpicky things for those curious about it. The bitbox case it comes in looks great, the insert is of very high quality. The bitbox itself does not fit the cartridge snug at all...
  6. M

Free Wario amiibo in the box

Ok, who wants a free Wario amiibo in the box. I'm cleaning up my basement/man cave and somehow have an extra. The rest are out of the boxes. So here's your chance, get a sweet sweet Wario amiibo sealed in the box. Just pay shipping. I have a bunch of Amazon returns I have to bring to the UPS...
  7. M

So I have a stack of 5 Bootleg games...what now?

So over the period of the past few years i've ended up with 5 bootleg and not working correctly games. Anything from audio issues, to video glitches. What can I do with these boards? Make other boots to play for myself? I obviously won't sell them, just want to know if there is any use I could...
  8. M

WTB: Analogue Super NT

Just throwing this out there that i'm looking for a used Analogue Super NT in any color besides black. I know they are sold out right now and will be back in stock at some point...for a while you could still buy the black ones.
  9. M

FS: Baseball Stars MVS

I ended up with an extra copy of Baseball Stars. Label is a newer label I suspect stuck over a japanese label? See pics. Windy Sleeve included. $60 shipped Paypal Gift in the US. $65 Paypal not a gift in the US. Open to partial trades for other MVS carts (Obviously I would throw money in)...
  10. M

FS: Atari Jaguar Games...yeah I know

everything has sold Not sure if anyone on this forum loves the terrible systems like I do. I ended up with extra's of the few good games that aren't insanely expensive for the Jaguar. I'll add pics at some point. Prices in include shipping in the US, either F&F paypal or add the fees if you...
  11. M

POLL: How do you store your MVS carts?

Just curious how people store their carts. Shock boxes, cardboard aftermarket boxes, original kit boxes only, loose like a dirty hippy, other custom option? Sorry I should have said "Windy" sleeves not Omega. Looks like they are out of business. Example of shockboxes...
  12. M

WTB: AES mainboard

Seeing if anyone has a spare AES board only kicking around...even with a bad cartridge connecter. Mine was poorly socketed forever ago for the BIOS and is finally beyond reasonable repair. Before I go buy a used eBay aes system I figured I'd check on here if anyone has a board only...or even a...
  13. M

(SOLD)FS: 161 in 1 MVS

SOLD I ended up with a spare 161 in 1 cart from a member on here I traded a Sega Nomad for it. Other than regretting that, I'd like to sell this cart now. Typical yellow cart and no label. I $55 shipped to anywhere in the US? PayPal accepted of course.
  14. M

WTB: List of MVS carts

UPDATED: Here we go, these are the MVS carts i'm looking to get, don't need full kits, just the carts is fine. -Garou: Mark of the Wolves -Shock Troopers 2 -Zupapa (holy crap this game got expensive in the last year?!) -Twinkle Star Sprites(probably not looking for this anymore just because...
  15. M

WTB: Unibios 4.0 chip

Hi all, I had my console apart for too long and misplaced my Unibios chip. He's no longer officially selling them so I'd love to buy a chip with version 4.0 on it for my AES.
  16. M

WTB: Baseball 2020, King of Monsters 1, 161 in 1 cart. all MVS

Update: don't need baseball 2020 or a 161 in 1 anymore. Hey, I'm looking for loose MVS carts of Baseball 2020, King of the Monsters 1, and maybe a 161 in 1 cart someone is getting rid of. These are for playing not collecting, so bad condition is fine as long as they work is all I care...
  17. M

MV1C Console build

So I got in on the NeoVGA board and finally got my MV1C console build up and running. For those of you that remember I built a stick a while ago for my AES, which now works great for this...and also has held up outstandingly well. Here's the thread I was going to go the Jrok or Neobitz route...
  18. M

WTB: Video Encoder Jrok or Neobitz

Trying to get my consolized MVS build rolling. Anyone have a spare video encoder kicking around? I plan on buying the new VGA lagless one a forum member is developing but am itching to be able to play my MVS carts. I'm not picky, just can't find a neobitz or jrok in stock anywhere. Would...
  19. M

Building a stick/controller project

Hello All! I'm relatively new here, just got into Neo geo stuff a montb or so ago. Always wanted the AES when i was younger but it wasn't in the budget. Anyways in the past month I've gotten a Japanese AES with no controllers, a couple AES carts, an MV1C board, a few MVS carts etc etc. So...
  20. M

WTB: Garou: MOTW, MVS to AES Converter

Just looking for MVS cart only, nothing special condition wise copy Garou: Mark of the Wolves This isn't for a collection, they are to play so I prefer they work of course. Also looking for an MVS to AES converter. Any brand until i get my CMVS done. Edit: got King of the Monsters 2 and...