Search results

1. HornheaDD

Bunch of SNES Super Fami carts

Master of Darkness. Nice. :) good luck w the sales man!
  2. HornheaDD

Have You Ever Thought Of...

Nice. Super easy collection too! Probably what... 10 games total? :keke:
  3. HornheaDD

Transformers One. Nah dude.

Beast Wars toys were and are absolute shit. Even when I started to enjoy the show, the toys are trash. Even the MP ones. The only 'beast mode' toys worth anything are the Dinobots. Last year at a local Wal-mart there were something like 20 monkey primes in the clearance aisle. The others just...
  4. HornheaDD

Im wondering if it will be more permanent than the 9.0 JB that's out. It works just fine, but powerdown/up kills it and it has to be redone.
  5. HornheaDD

Pretty much this. I dont have an Analogue pocket tho. I have an Xbox that hasn't been booted in at least 6 months if not longer. My hacked switch I havent booted in probably 3 months? I do have a PS4 but its jailbroken, thats the main reason Ive kept it. Still have a Dreamcast, but its...
  6. HornheaDD

BEST TV Shows to watch... CURRENTLY...

Yes I got that lol. The meme was my "about to argue the point but.. oh shit youre on to something" response.
  7. HornheaDD

Im not a millennial (gross) but I do think Beast Wars is the 'best' TF show. I wasn't a fan when it was on the air. I didnt like Mainframe's animation, and it wasn't G1, so I wasn't a fan. Later on probably 2002 or so, I found the episodes on IRC (IN 360P! SO SHARP!) and watched through them...
  8. HornheaDD

MISTer FPGA?

Yeah sorry thats ugly as shit. I like their Dreamcast one, but I dont $200 like it.
  9. HornheaDD

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

While I did like Robin Williams' comedic stuff, I also really enjoyed his dramatic roles. Evidently he was sort of 'known' for being in 'terrible dramas.' Who the hell would call Good Will Hunting a 'terrible drama' is beyond me. I dunno man, the movies you listed, as well as some dram-edies...
  10. HornheaDD

Video Goob Maps: Genesis & Mega Drive (free ebook)

Put that shit online bruh. Im the same as Tak. No paypal, guess they dont want my munny.
  11. HornheaDD

No, because it. Doesn't. *Look* Good. Grangus.
  12. HornheaDD

Im not fan of the Stones (ducks from incoming hate) but I'd rather hear something like that in a trailer than the god awful "STAH-TED FROM DA BOTTOM NOW WE HEE" that repeats itself a billion times. Still tho, why cant people just use a good score instead of kitschy music.
  13. HornheaDD

It doesnt look good, thats the point, jangus.
  14. HornheaDD

I queued up the trailer because the first 20 seconds or so are Hemsworth and the other guy introducing the trailer. When are people going to realize no one wants to hear "Here is the new trailer" when they just want to see the trailer. Also why is there now always a "the trailer for starts...
  15. HornheaDD

BEST TV Shows to watch... CURRENTLY...

Pardon me, WHAT? Guess I gotta watch this now.
  16. HornheaDD

Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves

I legit never played XIII and completely forgot it existed. I found it on steam for $20 so I went and got it. Fun so far, but Im at work and only played for like 5 mins. Am I missing something or is this a KOF where Terry doesn't have his Power Dunk?
  17. HornheaDD

OFFICIAL N-G.com Star Trek Thread

Evidently the "Tilly" character is supposed to be a main in Star Trek Academy, which I guess is a spinoff of Discovery? Fucking why? Shes one of the worst characters on the show. Where's the Saru spinoff. No one gives a shit about Tilly.
  18. HornheaDD

OFFICIAL N-G.com Star Trek Thread

Well this is some bullshit. https://www.darkhorizons.com/jack-quaid-on-lower-decks-cancellation/ Hopefully they have enough time to write/animate a proper ending for the show.