Search results

1. HornheaDD

Transformers One. Nah dude.

I queued up the trailer because the first 20 seconds or so are Hemsworth and the other guy introducing the trailer. When are people going to realize no one wants to hear "Here is the new trailer" when they just want to see the trailer. Also why is there now always a "the trailer for starts...
  2. HornheaDD

Walking Simulator 2: BRISK WALKING

I like how the trailer tries to focus on some combat elements but its literally just Dominos Delivery 2. Also I guess Kojima just can't let go of Metal Gear.
  3. HornheaDD

Castlevania SotN Saturn ultimate translation/hack completed.

The site reporting it is in daspidanya speak but just use the goog translate. Already patched my ISO and it works beautifully. Tested only on my MiSTer because I didnt feel like pulling my satty out of the entertainment center. This includes the 100% english translation (items, familiars...
  4. HornheaDD

Neo Geo MVS-2-13 control panel

Anyone know if anybody does repros, or has NOS for the Neo mini control panel? Im considering maybe building a custom one since they are so out there on price I'll never be able to actually buy an original. Figured I can throw my spare 4 slot in there. The cab itself shouldn't be difficult, but...
  5. HornheaDD

She gave women everywhere better thighs. RIP Suzanne "Chrissy" Somers.

https://www.darkhorizons.com/r-i-p-suzanne-somers/
  6. HornheaDD

Now in the 90s

I dont really care much for Jared Knickerbocker or whatever his name is. I dont dislike him, but I never really watched his ProJared channel. I think the only reason I know about his channel is because of some controversy about him showing his dingdong to people. Regardless, he had a segment...
  7. HornheaDD

Ok - hang on a sec... KOF 95 Ryo air desp?

I just got KOF 95, which I havent played since oh, 1999? and I was foolin' around on my lunch hour and I was using Ryo. For whatever odd reason, I did his desperation move command in the air, - cant remember if I was blinking red or not - where you do half circ forward, half circ back and C...
  8. HornheaDD

So.. this is kinda cool, customizable 161 carts... (bye bye darksoft and NeoSD?)

Vortex has reverse engineered the 161s to customize the games in there. I dont think it will work with Raz's Pick N Mix anymore, but hell - you can just nix all the crapware hacks and slap a couple of GOOD collections on the carts...
  9. HornheaDD

What software do you use (if any) to fiddle with DVDs?

My mom has a Trivial Pursuit game that evidently came with a DVD as part of the game and she lost it, or probably bought it used and didnt realize it was incomplete. Told her I'd help her out. I found the ISO of the DVD on archive.org but its a DVD9 ISO and I dont have any dual layer DVDs to...
  10. HornheaDD

So that Sony Price Hike. An extra $40 right off the bat.

Guess it's time to turn off autorenew, and then disconnect from the net all together so I can wait for a jailbreak on whatever firmware I'm on.
  11. HornheaDD

DOOM VFR - wtf

So Doom VFR is $5 on CDKeys, so I went ahead and got it because my Oculus has been sitting since I beat Half Life Alyx. That was a fun, and really immersive game. I figured, shit - id software does really good even though Im not the hugest doom player ever. Graphics look good, sound is...
  12. HornheaDD

FS: (SOLD) GDEmu (clone) with bracket and adapter, etc.

Got a fully working 5.15 GDEmu clone. Put a Fenrir in my Satty and my MODE got moved to my DC so I don't need this one no mo. wont come with an SD card but those are easy to source as are the DC games. SOLD $75 shipped CONUS SOLD Prefer paypal f&f but you can add 5% for goods and services if...
  13. HornheaDD

Looks like Youtube is testing out blocking ad blockers on PC browsers.

Using Chrome on a PC, I just want to watch a vid by MVG and about 3 seconds in, it stopped and I got a popup saying Youtube does not allow adblockers and to either disable, or try youtube premium. I didn't get a screenshot of it, and now its not popping up on other vids. Anyone else seen this...
  14. HornheaDD

Anyone playing Jedi Survivor?

Got it the other day and I have to say there are several improvements like frickin' QUICK TRAVEL. That's something that should have been in the 1st game and it's absence was what prevented me from playing through it again. I have zero idea how something as useful as that wasn't one of the...
  15. HornheaDD

FS: Bluray/DVD/HDDVDs

Prices don't include shipping. SOLD - $20 - Lord of the Rings Extended Blurays 15 disc collection thing (Granny Bingo not included): $20 - Battlestar Galactica (2003) Season 1 + Miniseries - DVD $15 - Godfather Coppola Collection BluRay (also has a booklet of some sort in it) $25 -...
  16. HornheaDD

(Claimed) For Free (yep, free plus shipping you bitches) BubbleGum Crisis DVDs

I have the 3 disc edition (DVD) of BubbleGum Crisis. Does anyone want it? Here's the caveat - it doesn't have its case. I think i got it in a trade ages ago, and the discs are just sitting in 3 blank DVD cases. I've got HD rips of this show already so I dont need these taking up any space. if...
  17. HornheaDD

Alan Arkin is dead.

Great character actor. Loved him in Little Miss Sunshine, and especially So I Married an Axe Murderer (EY! Pai-ZAN!) I remember the first flick I saw him in was the Return of Captain Invincible. I rented it when I was like 12 or so. Thought I was getting something as good as Superman. I didn't...
  18. HornheaDD

Bye bye RARBG

(people still use torrents?)
  19. HornheaDD

Im here to turn in my Neo Geo card.

It literally just dawned on me why King of Fighters NeoWave is called... Neo..Wave. fuck. ban pls.
  20. HornheaDD

RIP Tina God Damned Turner.

Damn. https://www.cnn.com/entertainment/live-news/singer-tina-turner-death-news/index.html