1. TopTierArcade

Chat message

Alright, I'm off to the gym. Thanks for all of the advice. Peace
  2. TopTierArcade

Chat message

@Xavier, agreed, yes
  3. TopTierArcade

Chat message

@Xavier I may have done it off camera but did explain that voltages are correct after testing
  4. TopTierArcade

Chat message

measure voltage, I meant to say
  5. TopTierArcade

Chat message

@Xavier I did listen, and yes, if you watch any of my vids, I measure load with and without load to make sure that the pcb is getting proper voltage
  6. TopTierArcade

Chat message

@prof Beautiful, thank you. I will be ordering that this spring
  7. TopTierArcade

Chat message

May I ask you guys, I will need the Neo-Geo MVS memory card for my 6 slot...Have any of you bought one that holds a misco SD card for more storage?
  8. TopTierArcade

Chat message

@prof lololol!!! Oh no!
  9. TopTierArcade

Chat message

@wyo has the monitor been recapped?
  10. TopTierArcade

Chat message

@thechief Yes, and other house stuff
  11. TopTierArcade

Chat message

@wyo to get paid, sir. She won't do it, even if there's no nudity. She then told me to dress up like Pikachu and do it. Ya, nobody wants to see that
  12. TopTierArcade

Chat message

*to put it
  13. TopTierArcade

Chat message

@evilnick Yes, the control panel is also more spaced out and bigger. Shit, when I started collecting in 2012, I was offered a Capcom Big Blue for $200 Canadian, I had no place and my buddy bought it
  14. TopTierArcade

Chat message

@thechief True, that makes sense
  15. TopTierArcade

Chat message

Speaking about Japanese cabs, do you guys find the candy cabs A LOT harder to find in the East Coast of North America? Growing up in Toronto, Canada, it was rare to see Japanese cabinets and even now, hard to find for sale here
  16. TopTierArcade

Chat message

Japanese cabs are designed waaaay better. More compact and easier to move..Oh, and far less weight
  17. TopTierArcade

Chat message

Ya, I will eventually get CPS1 and CPS2 multi for more variety and a jamma switcher for my sf1 and sf2 cabinet
  18. TopTierArcade

Chat message

Neo isn't going anywhere. The only reason it's not in the basement is the fucking 6 slot is too big for the door frame.
  19. TopTierArcade

Chat message

@Xavier You're Absolutely right! Almost everyone has told me to do the same. If I ever am in a position to have to sell them, I will do what you are suggesting