Search results

1. BlackaneseNiNjA

SNK MVS Mini

Looks like Unico (the original manufacturers/distributors of the Neo Geo Mini, if I am not mistaken) is releasing a rebranded variant of the Neo Geo Mini. It retains the SNK branding, but lacks any “Neo Geo” markings from what I can see; the original MVSX had the Neo Geo logo accompanied by the...
  2. BlackaneseNiNjA

Bruce Lee Anime - House of Lee

For fellow Bruce Lee fans: House of Lee, a new anime project coming in 2024/25 created by Shannon Lee.
  3. BlackaneseNiNjA

Shadow of the Ninja Remake

Tengo Project working on a Shadow of the Ninja Remake :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:
  4. BlackaneseNiNjA

Happy Birthday Spike Spiegel!

Happy Birthday, Spike! I hope it’s a good one! :buttrock:
  5. BlackaneseNiNjA

SNK, Ragnagard, and Battle Master...

When I'm not playing neo geo games, then I'm usually hunting around for SNK/Neo Geo-related information. This time, I was searching around for information about Ragnagard/Shin Ou Ken and stumbled upon a fantastic interview by Heidi Kemps at Gaming.moe. The interview is with Akihiro Takanami who...
  6. BlackaneseNiNjA

Neo Geo Pocket Color Selection compilation announced for Switch

For those interested: SNK will release a compilation of its “Neo Geo Pocket Color Selection” titles for Switch, the company announced. The compilation will include the following titles: SNK Gals’ Fighters Samurai Shodown! 2 King of Fighters R-2 The Last Blade: Beyond the Destiny Fatal Fury...
  7. BlackaneseNiNjA

SNK vs. Capcom: The MotM rated for Switch in Korea

The Game Rating and Administration Committee of Korea has rated SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium for Switch. https://www.gematsu.com/2021/01/snk-vs-capcom-the-match-of-the-millennium-rated-for-switch-in-korea One of my all-time favorites. It’ll be awesome to see this one with proper...
  8. BlackaneseNiNjA

Grand Exile for Switch & PC

I'm not normally one for kickstarters, but this game looks fantastic for those of us who like 2d combat: There are more videos detailing the combat, etc on their youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi5qZiTTRM5ZAZCm_alj_Ug Twitter: https://twitter.com/picopico256 News...
  9. BlackaneseNiNjA

Streets of Kamurocho, Streets of Rage 2+Yakuza

HyPe: Publisher Sega and developer Empty Clip Studios will release Streets of Kamurocho, a mashup of Streets of Rage 2 and the Yakuza series, for PC via Steam on October 17 as part of Sega’s 60th anniversary. It will only be available until October 19 at 10:00 a.m. PT / 2:00 p.m. ET.
  10. BlackaneseNiNjA

Neo Geo history vid

I’m always searching for new Neo Geo content on youtube and found this interesting vid. I had this on in the background and it was a fun listen. It’s 3 hours long, but as a background listen it wasn’t bad at all. This creator actually debunks a lot of old info (pre-neo geo snk history, neo geo...
  11. BlackaneseNiNjA

Yasumasa Yamada Interview: SNK Veteran on the Sound of Fighting

As the first English interview with an ex-SNK musician, this feature gives a special insight into one of most incredible sound teams to have ever existed. Yamada gives special insight into creating game audio for SNK’s fighting games, giving emphasis to the importance of sound design and...
  12. BlackaneseNiNjA

Potential Ninja Gaiden Trilogy for PS4, Switch

Hong Kong distributor Game Source Entertainment has listed a “Ninja Gaiden Trilogy” for PlayStation 4 and Switch. According to the description, the collection includes Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, and Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge. A $39.99 price point and March 2021 release window...
  13. BlackaneseNiNjA

Earthworm Jim 4

Not a whole lot to go off of, but here it is.
  14. BlackaneseNiNjA

The King of Fighters: Awaken

15. BlackaneseNiNjA

Fellow Hokuto fans: Sega just killed Akira Yuki

:keke: I love Virtua Fighter...but Akira Yuki was sadly pronounced dead about 4 hours ago. May he rest in peace. Cause of death captured at the 0:20 second mark. Please send flowers. Seriously though, I don’t play mobile games like this, but it does looks like a fun little crossover event...
  16. BlackaneseNiNjA

Japan Fighting Game Publishers Roundtable on August 1

Since Evo, etc was cancelled, this event may provide us with some good SNK news and updates: Arc System Works, Arika, Bandai Namco, Capcom, Koei Tecmo, and SNK will host the “Japan Fighting Game Publishers Roundtable” on August 1 at 9:00 JST. The program will feature producers and directors...
  17. BlackaneseNiNjA

Sega Genesis Mini down to $50 today

For those who are interested: https://www.amazon.com/Sega-Genesis-Mini/dp/B07PFT19MG/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=genesis+mini&qid=1590085087&sr=8-1 Source: https://arstechnica.com/staff/2020/05/segas-genesis-mini-retro-game-console-is-down-to-50-today/
  18. BlackaneseNiNjA

SNK at New Game+ Expo

NGPX, or New Game+ Expo is a digital presentation that will showcase "dozens" of games, including "new title announcements and live gameplay demos" according to the press release. It's coming on 23rd June with a 7-hour-long livestream broadcast exclusively on Twitch (trailers, highlights and the...
  19. BlackaneseNiNjA

The Story of NEO GEO video

Just saw this pop up :buttrock: Features Neo-Alec and many others:
  20. BlackaneseNiNjA

WTB: Ganryu MVS

Looking to buy Ganryu for mvs. It doesn’t need to be a complete kit or anything. Thank you :buttrock: